Britney on instagram: Make sure you get into the business !!! Directors will always make you look amazing !!! And always trust family πŸ˜‚πŸŒΉπŸŒΉ !!! Psss I really love y’all 😘😘😘 !!!

1 hour ago, LordofTheMoodRing said:

I wonder if she met Brad before when she was younger

Wonder no more..spacer.pngspacer.png

I believe they only met just this one time, I wanna say it’s from 2003?

I also recall Britney saying she has the picture in a frame at home.

• Love 3
1 hour ago, Jibreel said:

With the other post also? Hello and goodbye? What was on the post @Fita?

She said:

Make sure you get into the business !!! Directors will always make you look amazing !!! And always trust family πŸ˜‚πŸŒΉπŸŒΉ !!! Psss I really love y’all 😘😘😘 !!!

With a video of George Clooney and Brad Pitt together for a GQ photoshoot.

Edited by Fita
  • Like 1

Sometimes I think the possibilities... what if she was abused by directors at young age?

Britney rants often goes back to her young/prime days.

She told strange stories about a uncle looking like Brad Pitt (maybe her posting so much Brad isn't just attraction) and bathing her... that story was very disturbing.

Unfortunately it is possible a lot of Britney problems today were caused not only by the c-ship trauma... it seems from way before.

• Like 3

This is 100% sarcasm. Shes saying directors don’t make you look good and you can’t trust family.Β 
She truly is in her no context shade era so no one understands or knows what she is saying which makes her look so delulu and unhinged.Β 
Β 

Β 

• Like 1
18 minutes ago, Derrick said:

This is 100% sarcasm. Shes saying directors don’t make you look good and you can’t trust family.Β 
She truly is in her no context shade era so no one understands or knows what she is saying which makes her look so delulu and unhinged.Β 
Β 

Β 

I'd like to know if she is like that only on her instagram or really is this person shading and anger all the time... in real life.

Lately almost everything she writes can be read as a shade thing, many passive aggressive messages...

The funny thing is that her sister, in a less anger and exposed way, share the same passive aggressive vibe on her instagram. JL shaded her own kids and husband many times, implying they make her life miserable and being a mom is the worst thing that ever happened to her. Always quoting some shade lines (some looks like direct to Britney).

Maybe it's a Spears family thing lmfao.

Edited by Dark Willow
  • Like 1
2 hours ago, Dark Willow said:

I'd like to know if she is like that only on her instagram or really is this person shading and anger all the time... in real life.

Lately almost everything she writes can be read as a shade thing, many passive aggressive messages...

The funny thing is that her sister, in a less anger and exposed way, share the same passive aggressive vibe on her instagram. JL shaded her own kids and husband many times, implying they make her life miserable and being a mom is the worst thing that ever happened to her. Always quoting some shade lines (some looks like direct to Britney).

Maybe it's a Spears family thing lmfao.

I don’t know anything about her sister since I’ve never seen her posts but I wouldn’t not believe they are all miserable and unhappy with everyone around them. Without the awareness to be different than family, you become the product of that. It’s unfortunate but I believe it.

• Like 2
16 hours ago, Emil87 said:

Wonder no more..

I believe they only met just this one time, I wanna say it’s from 2003?

I also recall Britney saying she has the picture in a frame at home.

It was shown in the Diane Sawyer interview that she had the picture of them together in a frame in her apartment.

She also has this one

56869325-10738579-image-a-10_1650530289778.jpg

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Γ—
Γ—