This is why Breatheheavy should stop breathing

Exhale always seem like a group of bitter old gay men who are misogynistic and jealous of young women? I thought hating on women was something left in the past. The 'gay Regina George' complex is so outdated. maybe that’s why this forum feels like a relic destined to die out.

Example:

• Like 1

This place has way bigger problems than being “jealous” of younger female artists.

Exhale is filled to the brim with negativity and vitriol towards Britney. Everyday she’s ripped apart by her own “fans” on her own forum. Let’s focus on that instead of deflecting, ok? :whitney_houston_huh_oh_really_well_look_stare_welp:

• Love 3
  • Like 1
18 minutes ago, Emil87 said:

This place has way bigger problems than being “jealous” of younger female artists.

Exhale is filled to the brim with negativity and vitriol towards Britney. Everyday she’s ripped apart by her own “fans” on her own forum. Let’s focus on that instead of deflecting, ok? :whitney_houston_huh_oh_really_well_look_stare_welp:

PREDIOTTTTa:comingthru_miss_ny_new_york_pollard_tiffany_walk_runway_hair:

• Love 1
33 minutes ago, Emil87 said:

It's not like she's been a saint this whole time... :fruit_fall_trip_ouch_dead:

Sometimes fans act accordingly. :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know:

2 minutes ago, Propagandalf said:

It's not like she's been a saint this whole time... :fruit_fall_trip_ouch_dead:

Sometimes fans act accordingly. :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know:

She’s never been a “saint”, nor should she have to be in order to be treated with some respect and common decency on her own FAN forum. :chrissy_xtina_head_tilt_purse_sass:

• Like 5
12 minutes ago, Emil87 said:

She’s never been a “saint”, nor should she have to be in order to be treated with some respect and common decency on her own FAN forum. :chrissy_xtina_head_tilt_purse_sass:

I know, right.

The whole uproar about Britney with a man who has children and a criminal record.

Like, people break up with partners and do bad things sometimes. At least the guy clearly sees his children. My farther ****ed off with his new fancy woman and I saw him twice in 25 years and now he’s dead.

People should just Manjobi!

:tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe:

• Like 2
1 minute ago, Pinky98 said:

I haven’t seen any jealousy towards younger artists. More confusion as to why artists are so bland these days 

Artists are going to have a hard time living up to the people the “bitter old gays” had while they were growing up, because everyone I remember was pretty epic and made a statement.

Perhaps I’m just too bitter and old and gay, but you’re right. Artists are just so ******* boring now.

• Love 3
2 hours ago, SlideAway said:

Artists are going to have a hard time living up to the people the “bitter old gays” had while they were growing up, because everyone I remember was pretty epic and made a statement.

Perhaps I’m just too bitter and old and gay, but you’re right. Artists are just so ******* boring now.

I’m 26 and gay and I’m still confused on the hype of new artists. I liked espresso, an I love Charli I think she’s really interesting and cool. But the rest? They’re all very ‘beige’

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.