I Support Jordan If He Decides To Shut Down

2 hours ago, Jordan Miller said:

Still figuring some things out. I’m actually really glad these topics are being created and there’s a discussion. I think it’s good to socialize the idea and also give you some time to prepare (including me, mentally). 

I still can’t really bring myself to utter the words. But one thing I will say is in a weird way I’m pleasantly surprised at a lot of you understanding and not giving me a hard time. That makes me so appreciative. I’m also surprised that a lot of you feel like it might be time as well. 20 years is an amazing accomplishment and that’s thanks to you guys. 

100% … I think you have done everything you can for this site for a very long time. Appreciate you and look forward to seeing what you do in the future! Thanks again.

• Love 1
14 hours ago, Emil87 said:

So just move on, then. You don’t need the site to close down to do so.

I agree with you that this forum is too negative. And I’m also exhausted, but it’s because Britney is the one being ripped apart here on a daily basis. It’s one thing to have a differing opinion, it’s another to constantly spread negativity and vitriol.

I come here mostly to spread joy, laughs, and to celebrate her legacy. That doesn’t mean I agree with everything she says or does, but I try to be respectful of her and her delicate and complex situation. People here expect her to be fully healed by now and back to being the Britney they fell in love with. A few others, like myself, understand that it may take alot of time and to give her grace.

The comments I see about her appearance and her mental health are so cruel sometimes. The truth is, some members actually feed off their self-inflicted drama and negativity, and I’d be more than happy to see them go. :begone_tiffany_miss_ny_new_york_ms_door_there_leave_bye_goodbye:

I don’t decide if the site shuts down. I just understand why Jordan might be considering walking away.

• Like 1
12 hours ago, DiamondCircus said:

People act like their forced to be here in the forum, if it's too toxic and negative for you why log in? Why not make threads of your own, People are quick to moan and cry about this place.

If you don't want to be here leave, that doesn't mean the site should close just because you're unhappy here. 

You’re right but the site should close if the person responsible for it is unhappy. 

I’m okay with the instagram ending but I hope this website doesn’t close.

Most people don’t get our lifelong love for Britney and it’s nice to have this place that understands us. Thank you for creating that for us Jordan! We should be more appreciative and thank you more.

I would approve of Jordan running it more half-*** so it doesn’t take up his whole life though. He has a right to explore other things as well or take breaks 

Edited by KatieKat
  • Like 4
1 minute ago, KatieKat said:

I just hope this website doesn’t close.

Most people don’t get our lifelong love for Britney and it’s nice to have this place that understands us 

I would approve of Jordan running it more half-*** so it doesn’t take up his whole life though. He has a right to explore other things as well or take breaks 

I agree with you but as @Jordan Miller said, he ends up being responsible for everything people say on this site and I’m sure that’s exhausting.

3 hours ago, BritSabel said:

I support Jordan 

Britney Spears will always be a beautiful, unique and legendary memory... But Britney is no longer THE Britney Spears, and that's a fact, no offense, she no longer "exists" in the music world

Let's let her go... :crying4_britney_crying_stages_tears_sad:

She might be back… but you are right she’ll never be the same. 

• Like 1
On 9/6/2024 at 12:35 AM, Bingjmljr said:

If you don’t worship everything Britney does or if you try to discuss a newer more relevant artist you’re shot down and ripped apart. Let’s be honest, Britney isn’t “Britney Spears” anymore. 

Considering this words, I think regardless the forum being shut down or not, you should leave!

Thanks in advance for never posting again.

• Love 1
  • Haha 2
  • Like 1
On 9/6/2024 at 8:09 AM, Emil87 said:

So just move on, then. You don’t need the site to close down to do so.

I agree with you that this forum is too negative. And I’m also exhausted, but it’s because Britney is the one being ripped apart here on a daily basis. It’s one thing to have a differing opinion, it’s another to constantly spread negativity and vitriol.

I come here mostly to spread joy, laughs, and to celebrate her legacy. That doesn’t mean I agree with everything she says or does, but I try to be respectful of her and her delicate and complex situation. People here expect her to be fully healed by now and back to being the Britney they fell in love with. A few others, like myself, understand that it may take alot of time and to give her grace.

The comments I see about her appearance and her mental health are so cruel sometimes. The truth is, some members actually feed off their self-inflicted drama and negativity, and I’d be more than happy to see them go. :begone_tiffany_miss_ny_new_york_ms_door_there_leave_bye_goodbye:

and this is why you are one of my favs. 

• Love 1
On 9/6/2024 at 5:35 AM, Bingjmljr said:

I support Jordan if he chooses to say goodbye. This site is SO negative! As someone who’s been here for a long time, it’s exhausting to come here and try to have a conversation. If you don’t worship everything Britney does or if you try to discuss a newer more relevant artist you’re shot down and ripped apart. Let’s be honest, Britney isn’t “Britney Spears” anymore. Im ok if Jordan decides to shut down this site and I hope he  can put his energy into something more profitable and positive ! Appreciate all the years of content but think it’s time to move on. 

you have no other option than accepting it...anyway

14 hours ago, PolySpears said:

I like this forum. Although I feel like most here likes only Britney and hates everyone else :gimmemoar_britney_hat_more_gimme_giggle_haha_hehe_lol_2007_vmas_lmao:

and I really want to get to rank 14 before it's all over :pensiveney_britney_praying_ftr_for_the_record_2008_circus_vmas_thinking:

It would be great to be able to discuss other artists but Britney stans are so reluctant… it stops the site from evolving. Britney doesn’t do enough to keep an entire fan site alive anymore! Hope you get your 14!

Edited by Bingjmljr
  • Love 1
On 9/6/2024 at 1:35 PM, LoveYourselfMas said:

Well it is true I think a lot of people were shocked with the censorship that goes on in this place or institution is a more fitting description . I do not call it a forum  because that’s defined as a: place, meeting, or medium where ideas and views on a particular issue can be exchanged.

there is no exchange here and things are definitely controlled and censored. 

this forum has put fans in a conservatorship as we can not express opinions fully without punishment, points and banning. What’s happened to Britney Spears happens here. 

the amount of ads (just like Britney videos) are the cherry on top of the imitation of her life.

This is the only forum where u have to jump through loops and holes to literally press the button submit reply. It’s shocking really. CONSERVATORSHIP 

Agree 1000% if you have ANY opinion that doesn't bow down to Britney you are reported happened to me a lot. I learned. I judge my own family friends in a "let me be straight forward this is t working for you" it's from a good place and not being blindsided 

• Like 1
20 minutes ago, Barmy86 said:

Agree 1000% if you have ANY opinion that doesn't bow down to Britney you are reported happened to me a lot. I learned. I judge my own family friends in a "let me be straight forward this is t working for you" it's from a good place and not being blindsided 

I don’t like the use of the word “Conservatorship” in the post…. This site isn’t that and we are all free to leave at any time. That being said I have at many times felt like I was unfairly punished for speaking my mind. 

Edited by Bingjmljr
  • Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.