Jordan, too many ads too heavy!

This site crashes for me constantly. It’s getting to a point where I’m kinda over it.

Although it’s now been happening on other sites as well. It’s driving me crazy, tbh. Does anyone know what could be wrong? I only use my iPhone. 

• Like 6
1 hour ago, Wendy Williams said:

Then you got your answer :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

I think your browser sucks :schoolingtime_talking_telling_glasses_preaching:

That’s what I was thinking but I’ve tried using Chrome and Firefox and still the same problem. I’m gonna call my internet provider bc I just read it might be a problem with my router/wifi.

1 minute ago, Wendy Williams said:

Your phone is still disconnecting?

It’s not disconnecting from WiFi. The browser just keeps reloading, making it hard to view threads. And apparently I’m not the only one it’s happening to. I’ve tried almost every possible solution.

i think my time here is simply coming to its end.

:girlbye_walking_away_leave_get_out_leaving_chair_okay:

• Haha 3
2 hours ago, Emil87 said:

It’s not disconnecting from WiFi. The browser just keeps reloading, making it hard to view threads. And apparently I’m not the only one it’s happening to. I’ve tried almost every possible solution.

i think my time here is simply coming to its end.

:girlbye_walking_away_leave_get_out_leaving_chair_okay:

It's not then fault of your wifi/internet provider, but browser itself :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

Edited by Wendy Williams
  • Leader

Hey guys. Sorry I have been MIA. I am taking a break. I will open up more about BH in the coming weeks/months. Appreciate you understanding and allowing me to give myself some space from the Britney universe. 

Regarding the ads - yea, they definitely suck. I just want to make enough to pay back site-related debts and expenses to run the site. 

The alternative is to make Exhale members only, ad free, and pay a small subscription per month. I'd honestly prefer that, but let me know what you think. It's my opinion that most people won't want to pay to belong to a Britney community. 

• Love 1
20 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

Hey guys. Sorry I have been MIA. I am taking a break. I will open up more about BH in the coming weeks/months. Appreciate you understanding and allowing me to give myself some space from the Britney universe. 

Regarding the ads - yea, they definitely suck. I just want to make enough to pay back site-related debts and expenses to run the site. 

The alternative is to make Exhale members only, ad free, and pay a small subscription per month. I'd honestly prefer that, but let me know what you think. It's my opinion that most people won't want to pay to belong to a Britney community. 

I think you’re right - most people won’t pay, cost of living crisis and all that 

:tiffdrink_miss_ms_ny_new_york_drinking_sips_sipping_tea_straw:

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.