Teeth chat! Doctor briefly comments on Britney’s teeth

10 minutes ago, KrisJ said:

Her teeth were so iconic! Gap-toothney better scram if we ever get anything career related :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

I like the main gap but the side gaps is kinda upfront, not that much now she’s looking good, an aligner would make wonders, this is what the doctor said, those side teeth’s are the main thing in her cute smile

• Like 1
8 minutes ago, BPI said:

This obsession with Britney's body is sick.

Yes it is.

Britney isn't allowed to react to people criticising her, either, if you read some of the comments across threads here.

It's the constant attack on Britney as a whole person, to paraphrase @Emil87, from her hair to her teeth, personal hygiene, body, skin, mental health, that's often then wrapped up and presented as some kind of concern.

Like, can't these people just admit that they live and thrive being completely disgusting about somebody they've never met, 24/7.

:umok_pursed_squint_well_okay:

• Like 7
1 hour ago, BPI said:

Madonna's teeth are not perfect but no one cares.

This obsession with Britney's body is sick.

Because she existed with perfection. The comments made are not correct, but the way from good to bad in human nature is always criticized. Britney gave us perfection. 

• Like 1

Y'all, my boyfriend literally got crowns on ALL of his teeth this weekend and he has the most amazing smile I have ever seen. I know it sounds bad but I feel insecure now. Should I grind my healthy teeth down for veneers now? He had a degenerative enamel issue so that's why he got them done. 

Edited by jordeezy river red

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.