T.I. Ruins ‘Tik Tik Boom’

The song would’ve been fine as a separate single with no correlation to Britney Jean, but sung by only Britney. I don’t want to be hearing anyone else’s voice on the lead. They got too carried away putting the background singer front and center on the album, just terrible.

• Like 1

You know what's funny? T.I. said a decade prior that he wouldn't work with Britney:

AllHipHop: So you wouldn’t do any records with Britney Spears?

T.I.: Nah, I wouldn’t. Not because I don’t think she a good artist. I don’t think n*ggas who **** with dope boys and the trap n*ggas is going wanna hear me with Britney Spears. That can be bent to a certain degree but you gotta be real careful in that. I might not do one with Britney Spears, but maybe I would do one with Usher, you know what I’m sayin’?

Source

Tik Tik Boom is a bop tho! Fight me!

On 9/4/2024 at 9:31 PM, Wendy Williams said:

Myah Ruins ‘Tik Tik Boom’ with her stupid adlibs 

This... if Britney didn't cut adlibs for the song or the recorded weren't good enough to be used why even adding Myah's? Just leave the song without adlibs in the last chorus, I promise no one was gonna complain :selena_red_carpet_gomez_um_stare:

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.