🚨 KATY PERRY ADDRESSES THE DR LUKE CONTROVERSY OMG

8 hours ago, whenthedogscaneout said:

I can’t believe I’m semi-defending her, but let’s be fair here… Kesha allegedly lied that Luke had **** Katy. If Katy chose to work with her own rap.ist then she has far bigger issues than being a bad friend. And if he didn’t r*** her, well why WOULD she play along with Kesha’s narrative and boycott Luke when she knows she’s lying? :umsaywhat_adele_hmm_umm_thinking_confused_unsure:

We don't know details of this allegations... from what it seems the Katy story was told when Kesha and Gaga were talking, but in a more private way.

The thing with Katy is that even if Luke didn't touch her, she said Kesha was a big friend, they started basically together. 

Kesha lost her case because she was (allegedly) pressured to lie and deny the r*** in 2010. Other female who worked with him supported Kesha claims, like Kelly Clarkson, Pink, Bebe rexha and Avril Lavigne. The guy has a terrible reputation.

Katy working with him show no signs of empathy and gives a bad example against survivors of abuse. Even if she isn't sure of what it happened, she should've stay away from that man.

Of course the public is against her, rightfully so.

• Love 3
4 hours ago, Dark Willow said:

We don't know details of this allegations... from what it seems the Katy story was told when Kesha and Gaga were talking, but in a more private way.

The thing with Katy is that even if Luke didn't touch her, she said Kesha was a big friend, they started basically together. 

Kesha lost her case because she was (allegedly) pressured to lie and deny the r*** in 2010. Other female who worked with him supported Kesha claims, like Kelly Clarkson, Pink, Bebe rexha and Avril Lavigne. The guy has a terrible reputation.

Katy working with him show no signs of empathy and gives a bad example against survivors of abuse. Even if she isn't sure of what it happened, she should've stay away from that man.

Of course the public is against her, rightfully so.

I’m not here to defend Katy as a person, I think she’s awful just for making fun of Britney’s mental health. 

However, what you said goes both ways. If Kesha is such a great friend to Katy, she shouldn’t make up lies about her and gossip with others. If Katy knows that Kesha lied about her, why would she believe the rest of her stories? 

What did the other girls you mentioned say? Were they also harassed by Luke? Cause if they weren't and they’re just jumping on the bandwagon to show support then it doesn’t really mean anything.

On 9/4/2024 at 11:10 AM, Kiss my said:

This - I mean, Dr Luke was never found guilty, so why all the prejudice?

:umsaywhat_adele_hmm_umm_thinking_confused_unsure:

Innocent until found guilty I say

:tiffdrink_miss_ms_ny_new_york_drinking_sips_sipping_tea_straw:

I think you need to have a look at r*** case statistics in the US cause "he was never found guilty" doesn't mean anything.

Especially when someone has money and a great deal of power in the industry.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.