New Britney IG post. Shiny Britney in silver dress

3 minutes ago, Princessmimi said:

Why does she always feel the need to push up her b00bs?

Yes, I wonder too, like it's not really necessary to do it multiple times, but well, she looks really beautiful there. Her body is stunning, you can see that the sport she has practiced her whole life has paid off. Her body is toned. love  :smokney2_smoke_britney_blackout_2007_sunglasses_red_cigarette_smoking:

• Love 3
5 minutes ago, Agyness said:

Yes, I wonder too, like it's not really necessary to do it multiple times, but well, she looks really beautiful there. Her body is stunning, you can see that the sport she has practiced her whole life has paid off. Her body is toned. love  :smokney2_smoke_britney_blackout_2007_sunglasses_red_cigarette_smoking:

Most importantly her body is real! She’s is one of the last pop stars walking around with a natural body! 

I hate when people attempt to criticize her as if she’s not walking around with a toned body mostly all the time, Britney could probably leg swipe all you fake fans

Edited by Oprah Winfrey.
  • Love 6
  • Like 1
  • Super Mods
8 minutes ago, Agyness said:

Yeah its just weird cause she didn't even do this in her prime.

She does look great though.

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, Oprah Winfrey. said:

Most importantly her body is real! She’s is one of the last pop stars walking around with a natural body! 

I hate when people attempt to criticize her as if she’s not walking around with a toned body mostly all the time, Britney could probably leg swipe all you fake fans

Yes, one of the few who never touched her butt for example. It may seem obvious but she never did it, while everyone else went through it, giving in to the trend. Britney never did it. 

• Love 1
  • Like 1
11 minutes ago, Princessmimi said:

Yeah its just weird cause she didn't even do this in her prime.

She does look great though.

You need to check my thread about the mystery of Britney’s breast because she has accentuated them all her career, maybe not grabbing at them but she toyed around and made them the main focus to catch attention several times and she still does tbh

• Love 1
  • Like 1
5 minutes ago, Oprah Winfrey. said:

You need to check my thread about the mystery of Britney’s breast because she has accentuated them all her career, maybe not grabbing at them but she toyed around and made them the main focus to catch attention several times and she still does tbh

Here for example, she doesn't touch them, even though she's in underwear throughout the whole sequence. :ineedthetruth_oprah_huh_um_thinking_confused_what_truth_stare:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.