"Voodoo Demo" for Britney Spears, sounds so familiar...

hi everyone! I was chilling and listening to the rock band called "Muse"..I don't know if yall familiar with them but still....do you guys remember the (UNCONFIRMED?) demo song for Blackout called "voodoo"? it's all over YouTube....this demo going around at least since 2008...So the melody of the song called "undisclosed desires" (it was released in 2009) by this band is soooo similar to this "voodoo" demo.... your thoughts? is this even demo for britney? and why do melody on both songs so similar...

Edited by Michel de Mal
  • Love 3
  • Like 1
22 minutes ago, BuyingCircusTourDMMe said:

Danja never played this stop lying. 
He played a circus reject demo and this at 05:43

That is the exact video and the song that I'm talking about and it's not Circus reject it's for Blackout 2.0 that later turned into Britney Jean...

Are you ok in the head? :nydisgust_miss_new_york_tiffany_gross_pollard_ew:

Edited by UnderHisSpell
13 hours ago, UnderHisSpell said:

Sadly it's not confirmed and Britney Online aka. @CJMCH says it's fake but this instrumental is so dark and dramatic I love it! :)

23 hours ago, Michel De Mal said:

hi everyone! I was chilling and listening to the rock band called "Muse"..I don't know if yall familiar with them but still....do you guys remember the (UNCONFIRMED?) demo song for Blackout called "voodoo"? it's all over YouTube....this demo going around at least since 2008...So the melody of the song called "undisclosed desires" (it was released in 2009) by this band is soooo similar to this "voodoo" demo.... your thoughts? is this even demo for britney? and why do melody on both songs so similar...

The fact that it sounds too familiar to the muse track makes me think that it was probably a working instrumental, but prob a random one and not for Britney.

13 hours ago, TTrouble said:

I used to love this and the "demo" for Radar. Can't seem to find it on youtube.

This one was also great and very Blackout.

Yes, Danja leaked this instrumental as BJ reject when he thought BJ was going to be Blackout 2.0.

13 hours ago, TTrouble said:

OMG I found it from the same user. This even has Britneyish vocals :omgreallyney_britney_oh_omg_god_my_shocked_wow_really_in_the_zone_2003:

Winnie The Pooh Happy Dance GIF by Leon Denise

This "leaked" with the other instrumental and a couple more. I wonder how these went out, I still think they're fake, but it is weird that one of them sounds too familiar to the Muse track.

12 hours ago, UnderHisSpell said:

This one is real! danja himself previewed this as a demo for scrapped Blackout 2.0 album :tiffanynod_miss_ms_ny_new_york_yes_yas_nodding_agree:

Everybody back then thought BJ was a Blackout 2.0 since Britney tweeted about it during the early recording sessions of BJ. This demo/instrumental is real, but there wasn't a Blackout 2.0 scrapped album, it was just an idea pitched to her.

6 hours ago, BuyingCircusTourDMMe said:

Danja never played this stop lying. 
He played a circus reject demo and this at 05:43

The instrumental is literally there.

Edited by CJMCH
  • Love 1
14 hours ago, UnderHisSpell said:

That is the exact video and the song that I'm talking about and it's not Circus reject it's for Blackout 2.0 that later turned into Britney Jean...

Are you ok in the head? :nydisgust_miss_new_york_tiffany_gross_pollard_ew:

Sorry, I completely missed that you replied to another song. I thought you were referring to the voodoo alleged demo in the OP! Huge apologies! 

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.