Tate McRae praises Britney one more time for NYLON Magazine; says she doesn't mind the comparisons

Who wouldn’t want to be compared to one of the greatest performers in pop music? But also in doing so, the newbie gets major hate from those that don’t feel the comparison is warranted. Look at Normani and all the hate she received when people kept saying she was this generations Beyonce. 

4 hours ago, PlatinumB said:

Of course this wannabe doesn't mind!! She's riding the coattails of a "retired" legend :britdrown_britney_tears_crying_drown_ink_black: I'm gonna be nice because I feel she means well... 

She does, and this fan base look like a bunch of out of touch, bitter grandpas attacking her for .... Being inspired by Britney?

And lol at "that's the only reason people talk about her" when greedy is one of the biggest songs of the year 

Edited by alexbickle

Lol at “doesn’t mind” the comparisons. Girl, you should feel the highest honor imaginable that anyone would dare to compare you with a living legend like Britney Spears. I’m actually insulted by the comparisons.

She can dance her *** off, but so could Tinashe, and look where she is. It takes a lot more than just nailing your choreography to reach Britney’s level.

This girl will be forgotten about in 5 years tops. Mark my words.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, alexbickle said:

She does, and this fan base look like a bunch of out of touch, bitter grandpas attacking her for .... Being inspired by Britney?

And lol at "that's the only reason people talk about her" when greedy is one of the biggest songs of the year 

I'll have to respectfully disagree.. The word "attack" isn't it either. Most aren't and the ones that are attacking this poor girl should be ashamed lol. It's the fact these randoms keep disrespecting B's legacy by saying this tate is the second coming because she can somewhat high kick and awkwardly dance? ... It's embarrassing and insulting to us fans. She's nothing of the sort. Never will be.

20 minutes ago, PlatinumB said:

I'll have to respectfully disagree.. The word "attack" isn't it either. Most aren't and the ones that are attacking this poor girl should be ashamed lol. It's the fact these randoms keep disrespecting B's legacy by saying this tate is the second coming because she can somewhat high kick and awkwardly dance? ... It's embarrassing and insulting to us fans. She's nothing of the sort. Never will be.

What's embarrassing it's y'all writing essays talking about "THE COMPARISONS ARE INSULTING!" "SHE'LL BE FORGOTTEN IN 2 YEARS!" when the ***** won't stop praising Britney up and down and giving her props. It's giving Madonna stans circa the early 2010s. Just old and bitter. 

So many old, bitter, mid-30’s F@g$$$ attacking any pop artist who is compared to Britney. Our fave is over - there’s no harm in enjoying some new hot, motivated artists 

Edited by KrisJ

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.