Final countdown until KFed stops recieving child support money: HAPPY BIRTHDAY JAYDEN

53 minutes ago, troubleforyou said:

She’s given him so much money that he still won’t need to work for the rest of his life if he’s been sensible with it. $20k a month is wild. 

Didn't her wife have a gambling problem? :lostney_britney_what_confused_huh_who_looking_around_glory: Also they were sued in 2023 for unpaid school tuitions (aprx 16k)

Sensible? I think not :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

• Haha 3
  • Like 1
3 hours ago, TTrouble said:

Didn't her wife have a gambling problem? :lostney_britney_what_confused_huh_who_looking_around_glory: Also they were sued in 2023 for unpaid school tuitions (aprx 16k)

Sensible? I think not :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

£16k isjt even a whole month’s wage. He’ll be doing just fine. He’s barely chased the celebrity life since Britney. And he always looks scruffy. I think his outgoing are rent, food and maryjane.

2 hours ago, troubleforyou said:

£16k isjt even a whole month’s wage. He’ll be doing just fine. He’s barely chased the celebrity life since Britney. And he always looks scruffy. I think his outgoing are rent, food and maryjane.

Yeah 16k is not a lot but to be sued for not paying it is a sign not handling your finances responsibly

Remember this bum has no job

• Like 1
On 8/27/2024 at 9:02 AM, MissDebbie said:

Just in time for Paul Soliz 15 children to find a new luxurious lifestyle.

I love her, but she can be so dumb. Truly the architect of her own demise. 

It’s 9 allegedly may only be 3 or four Yall always exaggerating to fit ur narrative 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.