Final countdown until KFed stops recieving child support money: HAPPY BIRTHDAY JAYDEN

40 minutes ago, icybaby said:

I am surprised he didn't file smth to make Britney still pay for kids school or college. But i think she'll pay for that anyway without any court proceedings bc she wants the best for her boys.

I'm not so sure about it... Maybe she'll only accept sending them money if they start spending time with her, as sad as that sounds

On 8/28/2024 at 2:32 AM, Buff said:

They’re all gonna be living in a trailer park before long! 

Why not? The boys wouldn't need to stay there though. They could go and do whatever. If not Britney just come and pick them up. Then Kevin stay behind and grow some w**d there get some new friends and build a new life. Eventually he'll love it. He'll fit in. He would no longer be willing to leave.

Everytime a twister smashes it all completely, he and his people will stay and rebuild. And every other thanksgiving for the rest of his life, the kids or at least one of them will come and visit the man who took Britneys children away from her while they were growing up.

They'll eat turkey and all will be happy. Also Britney who will be sitting at home saying into the mirror "am I not merciful?".

On 8/28/2024 at 3:45 PM, MN001 said:

Do you all really think Britney will stop paying? I think she will continue as long as they live under his roof. SP turned 18 last year and we did not hear that she stopped. 

Basically this.

I think fans are celebrating this for nothing.

Maybe the legal obligation will be over, but the money will not end while they live with Kevin.

And the boys still refuse to talk to Britney, unlike the idea they would run to her the moment they knew the money was over.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.