Britney dances to Seven Nation Army

Just now, doomphantom1 said:

Saw what?  If you saw so much, maybe drop those receipts otherwise go away.  You're literally flooding my inbox and everyone else's on here with your commentary.

You started bullying me that ain't  cool

Just now, Myaway said:

Is this facetious?

I'm going to say to you what I said before.  You started this mess when you started attacking people on here and I called you out.  There are 6 pages worth of receipts to prove it.  I asked you for proof of how I've bullied Britney and you could provide none.  I asked you repeatedly to stop commenting on this thread if you weren't going to drop any receipts, and you kept going.  Then, I asked that a moderator ban you and someone else agreed.

Then, you turned around and said "Dude chill" and "I'm making it worse" and then proceeded with the name calling and now you're accusing me of bullying and copying moderators and making accusatory statements while claiming you're not making accusatory statements while claiming that I'm cyberbullying you while asking me to "chill."  Is there something wrong with you?

At this point, I'm taking myself out of this thread and putting you on the ignored list because your screws are way loose.  

Is this facetious?

I'm going to say to you what I said before.  You started this mess when you started attacking people on here and I called you out.  There are 6 pages worth of receipts to prove it.  I asked you for proof of how I've bullied Britney and you could provide none.  I asked you repeatedly to stop commenting on this thread if you weren't going to drop any receipts, and you kept going.  Then, I asked that a moderator ban you and someone else agreed.

Then, you turned around and said "Dude chill" and "I'm making it worse" and then proceeded with the name calling and now you're accusing me of bullying and copying moderators and making accusatory statements while claiming you're not making accusatory statements while claiming that I'm cyberbullying you while asking me to "chill."  Is there something wrong with you?

At this point, I'm taking myself out of this thread and putting you on the ignored list because your screws are way loose.  

Bye Bye Ignore me all you want

10 minutes ago, doomphantom1 said:

Who is ganging up on them?  What part of randomly picking on people, telling them to get jobs, telling them they look like 50 year old gremlins, and then asking them to chill is appropriate to you?  What part of that is stable and steady support?  

It's because @2K16NEY supported you when you started that thing about calling the authories on Myaway! Appropriate? Maybe this time I also see your point, but I don't want her to be banned! 

I remember when she defended Britney all alone when everyone ganged up on Britney! Myaway was literally the only one until another user finally pointed out that out of EVERYONE Myaway had been the only one defending Britney.

She was also the one that kept reminding everyone that Britney would return to IG when all of us except for 'team delete' (who btw were having a party!) were worried sick for twenty days!

Of course people can disagree on things I just don't think it's nice to go and ban her when she just defend Britney and her fans!

Maybe go and read that post I wrote in reply to Princessmimis post on page 5. There's alot of real concerns and some people are worried.

1 minute ago, Jibreel said:

It's because @2K16NEY supported you when you started that thing about calling the authories on Myaway! Appropriate? Maybe this time I also see your point, but I don't want her to be banned! 

I remember when she defended Britney all alone when everyone ganged up on Britney! Myaway was literally the only one until another user finally pointed out that out of EVERYONE Myaway had been the only one defending Britney.

She was also the one that kept reminding everyone that Britney would return to IG when all of us except for 'team delete' (who btw were having a party!) were worried sick for twenty days!

Of course people can disagree on things I just don't think it's nice to go and ban her when she just defend Britney and her fans!

Maybe go and read that post I wrote in reply to Princessmimis post on page 5. There's alot of real concerns and some people are worried.

Thank you For Defending me I'm Team Britney for Life because I love and care about her💖💖💖💖💖

1 minute ago, Jibreel said:

So, I'm supposed to bear the burden of name-calling and blatant harassment?  This is a forum to discuss Britney, not name call other people.  I asked PrincessMimi to sanction the user because they were getting out of control.  There's now 6 pages on this and that person is asking me to "chill."  This forum is getting ridiculous.  It's no wonder folks who have been here for 10+ years walked away.

So, I'm supposed to bear the burden of name-calling and blatant harassment?  This is a forum to discuss Britney, not name call other people.  I asked PrincessMimi to sanction the user because they were getting out of control.  There's now 6 pages on this and that person is asking me to "chill."  This forum is getting ridiculous.  It's no wonder folks who have been here for 10+ years walked away.

You harassed me Multiple times also you're the one that's insane and mean

Just now, Myaway said:

You harassed me Multiple times also you're the one that's insane and mean

Omfg.  Then drop the receipts otherwise stop commenting on my posts.  This literally the 4564534658 time I'm asking you to do so.  I emailed Jordan and asked him to delete my account.  I'm over it.

I don't deserve to get banned because  I love and  c

2 minutes ago, doomphantom1 said:

I don't  deserve get banned because  I have empathy and I care about  Britney she's  a Beautiful  human  💖💖💖 your hate belongs in special place for you

1 minute ago, doomphantom1 said:

Omfg.  Then drop the receipts otherwise stop commenting on my posts.  This literally the 4564534658 time I'm asking you to do so.  I emailed Jordan and asked him to delete my account.  I'm over it.

Now you've showed your true colors being mean to People who love and care about Britney . It shows how much of a bully you are

Just now, Myaway said:

Now you've showed your true colors being mean to People who love and care about Britney . It shows how much of a bully you are

I'm asking you for accountability and you will not leave me alone.  What's becoming clear is that you lack reading skills.  Even Jibreel in the first line of their post said they see my point.  Do you understand that?

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.