Britney dances to Seven Nation Army

5 hours ago, Princessmimi said:

Where does she get these clothes? :orangu_orangutan_ape:

Fine wine, travel and clothing. She appears so human before us Goddess Britney!

5 hours ago, Dark Willow said:

I used to think her people hired a person to make the clothes Britney "designed" personally, because I don't know how its possible to buy officially so many ugly outfits. Like almost nothing fits her body, all unflaterring, cheap quality looking, the colors alone

Season 5 Friends Tv Show GIF by Friends

You don't like the black and purple of Exhale? Well it seems she does! : D

4 hours ago, Princessmimi said:

Lol I agree.

I wish she could get a stylist or at least someone who can teach her about fashion cause she's a beautiful woman and her wardrobe should reflect that.

What about her clothing from these?

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C4osa2vPjQY/

I don't know about the clothing but there was a 'rich vibe' in 3 or 4 posts there and then she took down one or two of them.

She does write in her book though that she's a bad dresser. Maybe some of her fans agree with her. 

1 hour ago, Lord M. said:

Did something happen by any chance?

Oh sorry.. It's because I'm being mindread all the time, so sometimes I just assume people know. You also did it some time ago.

I made a podcast sometime ago talking about Xila and Indiana Joan. Britney answered by wearing a black belt under her chest and the black hat. Xila means woman in some ancient South American language. Google Xila and there's ancient ruins and stuff. Like she also put something there

https://www.instagram.com/p/C4XCBGtr4rr/

So Xila and Indiana Joan. And black hat is cyber, I know you know that my friend.

9 hours ago, Princessmimi said:

Where does she get these clothes? :orangu_orangutan_ape:

A lot can be found on Aliexpress and SHEIN.. lol There’s a girl on Instagram that finds the clothes Britney is wearing or dupes. I wouldn’t think Britney would buy from those places but I’m sure she also would.. lol

• Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.