4 minutes ago, PMK said:

Oh yesss! It's the best! On summer, hibiscus is nice with a hint of mint too.

You know your tea! AGREED. I feel like there should be more elaborate tea shops in the U.S. but for some reason coffee rules the day. Don't get me wrong, love me some Starbucks but tea is special in a ritualistic sort of way. 

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, theodoritasenorita said:

You know your tea! AGREED. I feel like there should be more elaborate tea shops in the U.S. but for some reason coffee rules the day. Don't get me wrong, love me some Starbucks but tea is special in a ritualistic sort of way. 

If there's a big asian community where you live, you may find an interesting tea selection there. Especially if you're into green tea. Persian stores have good ones too, with more spicier tones.

Oh, I don't drink coffee and I hate Starbucks :idkney_britney_glory_carpool_karaoke_unsure_idk_nervous:

The menu not only confuses me but all the sugar makes me nauseous.

But in days of desperation I may go for a cold peach tea :gagasmile_smirk_lady_pink:

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, PMK said:

If there's a big asian community where you live, you may find an interesting tea selection there. Especially if you're into green tea. Persian stores have good ones too, with more spicier tones.

Oh, I don't drink coffee and I hate Starbucks :idkney_britney_glory_carpool_karaoke_unsure_idk_nervous:

The menu not only confuses me but all the sugar makes me nauseous.

But in days of desperation I may go for a cold peach tea :gagasmile_smirk_lady_pink:

There's this great place in the city called McNulty's. Huge fan. 

Always gotta ask for no sugar at Starbucks. 

• Like 1
8 minutes ago, Baronesse said:

Sometimes with lemon, sometimes with milk... I also like fennel tea for its calming effect.

Fennel is so healthy and tasty. 

Dandelion with honey is an interesting one too.

• Love 1
23 minutes ago, theodoritasenorita said:

There's this great place in the city called McNulty's. Huge fan. 

Always gotta ask for no sugar at Starbucks. 

Oh, I heard of McNulty's before. I just checked the website and there are at least three I want to buy lol

The store must smell amazing!

• Love 1
17 minutes ago, theodoritasenorita said:

I loooooove how Britney sharing an actual healthy ritual and question will get lost in a sea of threads talking about how unhealthy she is. (Said dripping with sweet sarcasm.)

Satisfying Happy New Year GIF

Love this! She's connecting us in many ways.

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.