yes it f.cking was. 

if it wasnt for k***n. 

On April 13, 2004, it was reported by MTV that Spears was planning a reality show titled "OnTourage" to document the backstage of the European leg of her "Onyx Hotel Tour", in a similar way to Madonna's Truth or Dare. However, the show was reworked into the reality show Britney and Kevin: Chaotic.

-IMDB

what could have been :tifftear_miss_ny_new_york_ms_crying_wipe_tears_sad:

don‘t get me wrong: i kinda like the parts only with britney - but the whole thing? mess. 

• Love 3
4 hours ago, doomphantom1 said:

She was the one with the camera and was bored on tour.  I think they made the decision together to publish the videos to show the world "their love" and "the real kevin and britney."  All it did was reaffirm my position that he was a loser gold digger who hit the jackpot.

Ashley Olsen Eye Roll GIF by Filmeditor

16 more days baby and he will show what a loser he is yet again 

• Haha 2
  • Like 5

i would like it if a cute maori-jamaican girl made this video instead. hugo henderson ain't got nothing on james holzier, jeff stinco, and kyle lai-fatt with his wannabe mrbeast matthew looking butt. banish the matthew summit to eternity! 

:ramona_dancing_bathing_suit:

Edited by kylelaiflop
  • Love 1

by what we've seen on IG I think that Britney in Chaotic is how she really is in real life while out of her mind (yeah, we all know for sure now, after the book, that in 2004 she already was under a lot of trauma and loss and never recovered from it: her family, the abor**on, JT breakup and fame)

• Like 1
  • Exhale+
Posted (edited)

Congratulations, the video came out great :), the person who betrayed the trust of this woman for me remains and will always be a failure, he betrayed the trust of two women by lying to both, he is not even a man and -0

Edited by Lord M.
  • Like 1
4 hours ago, Princessmimi said:

Agree.

It just made Britney look trailer trash.

I literally cringe at Britney from 2004-2006 because of him.

She was pretty respectful and non-white-trashy in it also it gave us the iconic “they look like b00bs, but they’re not they’re my knees!” I swear she looked 16 this whole show she looked so young, Kevin was annoying though

• Love 2
  • Like 2
14 hours ago, doomphantom1 said:

She was the one with the camera and was bored on tour.  I think they made the decision together to publish the videos to show the world "their love" and "the real kevin and britney."  All it did was reaffirm my position that he was a loser gold digger who hit the jackpot.

Ashley Olsen Eye Roll GIF by Filmeditor

Was she bored or lonely? Some of the remarks Kevin makes into the camera are weird and passive aggressive AF, but like he's already talking to an audience. Why would he be featured on the original concept??

They made a mistake by not going with Ontourage. 

Why didn't they do it? They had the footage too. :tiffsniffle_ny_miss_new_york_crying_sobbing_sad_tears:

Britney and Kevin: Chaotic was heavily criticized by critics, who considered the series to be career suicide for Spears.

Britney why did you do this? Yes we got the Chaotic EP with Mona Lisa and all but still :tiffsniffle_ny_miss_new_york_crying_sobbing_sad_tears:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.