JLo files for divorce from Ben Affleck

YAYYY. i love how she dragged it out longer than it should have and really put herself through unnessary stress and anxiety when she could have just confirmed it weeks ago and it would have been over in a day

Lonely Pa Ti GIF by Jennifer Lopez

• Love 1
3 hours ago, nwonder said:

How sad.

I’m not a jlo stan or anything but I was rooting for them. There was something kinda sweet about them rekindling their relationship again.

But I can’t say I’m surprised 

I was rooting for them too. It is so sad . If they married 1st time it would probably be even easier for them to actually realise that relationships doesn't work. I also feel sorry Jen was so over open with her relationships making a movie and album out of it. Happyness deserves some quiteness. Why couldn't she stay low and just be happy with it inside. Instead she over romantisized all the story over the top to then show it failed again. And now it looks like really huge fail.

This is why i don't believe in celebrity marriages. Because they can't long. If they really love each other they work on it but if it is a pr they just take everything the can from it(movies,albums, media attention) and then divorce.

I want to believe Jen cancelling the tour was her way to work on those relationships. But someway it didn't work.

I can't imagine she'll be making new interviews talking about being single again...after all that romance. I really feel sorry for her.

Tmz says there was no prenup but i can't believe it.

• Love 1
  • Like 1
3 hours ago, nwonder said:

How sad.

I’m not a jlo stan or anything but I was rooting for them. There was something kinda sweet about them rekindling their relationship again.

But I can’t say I’m surprised 

I was rooting for them too. It is so sad . If they married 1st time it would probably be even easier for them to actually realise that relationships doesn't work. I also feel sorry Jen was so over open with her relationships making a movie and album out of it. Happyness deserves some quiteness. Why couldn't she stay low and just be happy with it inside. Instead she over romantisized all the story over the top to then show it failed again. And now it looks like really huge fail.

This is why i don't believe in celebrity marriages. Because they can't long. If they really love each other they work on it but if it is a pr they just take everything the can from it(movies,albums, media attention) and then divorce.

I want to believe Jen cancelling the tour was her way to work on those relationships. But someway it didn't work.

I can't imagine she'll be making new interviews talking about being single again...after all that romance. I really feel sorry for her.

Tmz says there was no prenup but i can't believe it.

26 minutes ago, warioaddams said:

Can Britney ditch Paul and get with Ben. They both seem to like privacy. Why not?

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSzfk5w8UYd9kSdEI0bb1R

Because it'll be a disaster. He is an alcoholic and needs stable environment. Britneys life looks nothing like stable environment. So both of them can end up in some rehab facility

• Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.