What do you think of Paul Richard Soliz?

13 minutes ago, thesimplelife said:

girlie has no taste spacer.png

Ok but Howard it’s a piece of shlt, fuc-klng cun7, useless disgusting asking for information about her body and if she makes sounds or not. God

anyways, Britney and her taste it’s horrible  

beep  :gagacrash_driving_run_hit_lady_sunglasses:beep 

Edited by Imnotcrazy
  • Like 1

I don't think about him. All i can think about is Britney Spears woman with worth, one of the most beautiful influental ppl in the world ends up with felon. But at the same time Nicki Minaj married and divorced rap*** so..i guess love can suck really deep

• Exhale+
1 hour ago, icybaby said:

I don't think about him. All i can think about is Britney Spears woman with worth, one of the most beautiful influental ppl in the world ends up with felon. But at the same time Nicki Minaj married and divorced rap*** so..i guess love can suck really deep

it's true you're right as Perez told me when it gets to a point it's late and he has understood it for some time, she is losing the people close to her and she will find herself like Micheal J.

• Exhale+

I'll tell you a true and private fact but a long story when I met JLO I lived in the Bronx I had to go to Louisiana for work she gave me some money because I was in difficulty I told him that one day I would give him a hand if you need it and I told her that I wrote on Twitter to make it clear that she is not like that as a person but she has changed a lot as a person due to fame and money and it will happen again like Britney, trust me and so

idk him, I don't know much, I'm not in the USA and it's their life choices, we can't do anything!

I believe that a lot of celebrities work with criminals... Kim Kardashian, Lana del Rey and others, I like to think positive and it's their way to give second chances to those people, I mean, Britney has security I don't think this guy is THAT bad (anyone knows exactly why he's a criminal? is just bc he has no money to pay for children support?) 

Maybe he's seeking to be a better person and so is Britney so maybe they're friends and trying to seek healing together while she's giving a nice opportunity for his children to have a better education or something 

idk man, I wish it was a better scenario and I hope there's good people taking care of them. 

Britney always liked "normal" people, she always wanted to be a regular woman, so this is another pattern, maybe this is her way to feel integrated with society as a human being and not as a popstar.

I know we fans wanted her to be with someone rich, famous, picture perfect, but maybe this is hard for her and she doesn't trust much those type of guys?

I really hope it goes well, he is lucky so he better be a good influence. 

Deep down I wish Sam As would ask her back, they were great together until they married. I think there's a heavy aura with being married that ruined their relationship, + all the stress with the book + legal battle, idk.

• Like 1

I dislike his *** and I want better for her.  Hell, even, David seemed like a good guy.  He wasn't the most handsomest or  even famous, but he was at least decent.  

I just don't understand what is not clicking with her.  If she wants to date some regular guy, fine but pick wisely.  Of all the men in LA she had to shack up with this one.  :boredney_britney_2015_annoyed_eyeroll_hair:

• Like 1
Just now, Captain Marvel said:

I dislike his *** and I want better for her.  Hell, even, David seemed like a good guy.  He wasn't the most handsomest or  even famous, but he was at least decent.  

I just don't understand what is not clicking with her.  If she wants to date some regular guy, fine but pick wisely.  Of all the men in LA she had to shack up with this one.  :boredney_britney_2015_annoyed_eyeroll_hair:

Exactly, David.

Please David go talk to herrrrrrrr

:howdareyou_meme_cat:

• Like 1

Posted this one by mistake an hour or two ago in that thread about Katy Perry:

A prison in not a good place to be. Alot of the people in these places appear to fit in. Like it's a home for them.

Each and every single person in a prison has that one thing in common that on paper they are criminals.

So that's all they do, for months and some for years, spend their time alone or with the other criminals. Visitors, guards and others? Maybe not much.

• Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.