Alright you guys…  I’ve been a Britney fan for the longest time (since I was 10 ) yeah, I’m a hopeless romantic.. whatever but I always loved Justin and Britney together. I was so sad when I read about their breakup.. anyways… I never understood why he told GQ that Britney could have stood up for him. Like in what way? He broke up with her over text (found out after reading her book). But damn, he gives so many signs that he “loves” her but do you all think he tried hard enough to get her back?
I believe he got engaged after she did and rushed into marriage because it looked good for his image🙃🤣

p.s. it’s just a convo! Don’t come at me lol  

• Like 3

He was just being a brat. She was moving on (the best way she could) while not slandering his name the way he did hers, and it bothered him. The way he went about wanting to get back together with her was opportunistic and Britney saw right through it. Clearly, he hasn't changed all that much and is still trying to be the martyr from their relationship. 

Edit: And I don't think he 'rushed into marriage' per se, because his image wasn't suffering at that time (the way it is now). I think he settled with Jessica because she more or less hounded/waited around for him to come around to her finally. 

Edited by Gutterguppy
  • Like 5
11 minutes ago, Gutterguppy said:

He was just being a brat. She was moving on (the best way she could) while not slandering his name the way he did hers, and it bothered him. The way he went about wanting to get back together with her was opportunistic and Britney saw right through it. Clearly, he hasn't changed all that much and is still trying to be the martyr from their relationship. 

Edit: And I don't think he 'rushed into marriage' per se, because his image wasn't suffering at that time (the way it is now). I think he settled with Jessica because she more or less hounded/waited around for him to come around to her finally. 

Hiii, Yes!!! You’re right, about him being an opportunist.. hasn’t changed.  Also, yeah that’s what I meant to say… that he settled with jessica bc I read somewhere that she stalked him hahaha not sure if it’s true but 🤷🏻‍♀️🫠

• Like 2
Just now, Smurf2oo6 said:

Hiii, Yes!!! You’re right, about him being an opportunist.. hasn’t changed.  Also, yeah that’s what I meant to say… that he settled with jessica bc I read somewhere that she stalked him hahaha not sure if it’s true but 🤷🏻‍♀️🫠

Lol I suppose 'stalked' isn't the right word, but I remember she'd make her self available in the same spots where Justin would be to get his attention and he couldn't care less 

• Like 2

I personally believe Britney still loves him. All the guys she dated after him none of them were serious. I don’t think she ever fell in love with anybody after dating him. So I don’t think she ever got over him. I think it would be really cute if they got back because I think Britney thinks he was the one for her. But he did whatever he wanted and took her for granted. I also think he was the reason why she shaved her head. It was when he got together with Jessica and she realized he moved on and there was no hope for them. She wanted to get married to him and have a family with him. That’s what I think. And I think he wrote a lot of songs about her. I think there’s a part of him that still loves her too but hey I might be wrong 

Edited by LoveforBritney
  • Love 2
  • Like 1

I think the same way too! 
I went down a rabbit hole last week and started listening to all of Justin’s songs that were believed were written about Britney and holy cow.. he can write. My hubby said JT only loves himself lol and that he knows how to play the game to  look good with the press.

you know I never thought about the whole shaving her head era had anything to do with JT getting with jessica… makes sense bc isn’t that the same day she got the cross tattoo on her hip that resembles that necklace he got her?  

• Like 1

I love when my fellow justney folks pop up!

Serious Oprah Winfrey GIF

To the OP I've always wondered the same about that interview. Also I remember a story about him getting mad at her at an *Nsync concert i have a very vague memory about it do yall know what I'm talking about?

As far as jessica yea I think he settled and jessica was okay with that thinking it would boost her but in fact it back fired. I'd be genuinely surprised if they last another 10 years. I also feel like he got with her to make his mom happy. Sometimes I think he feels trapped with her. That whole Alisha hand holding thing happened while she was pregnant so part of me wonders if she told him she was pregnant again and he lost it. She did at one point say she stalked him so I don't think yall are wrong for using that word lol

• Love 3
  • Haha 1
21 minutes ago, Busybee said:

I love when my fellow justney folks pop up!

Serious Oprah Winfrey GIF

To the OP I've always wondered the same about that interview. Also I remember a story about him getting mad at her at an *Nsync concert i have a very vague memory about it do yall know what I'm talking about?

As far as jessica yea I think he settled and jessica was okay with that thinking it would boost her but in fact it back fired. I'd be genuinely surprised if they last another 10 years. I also feel like he got with her to make his mom happy. Sometimes I think he feels trapped with her. That whole Alisha hand holding thing happened while she was pregnant so part of me wonders if she told him she was pregnant again and he lost it. She did at one point say she stalked him so I don't think yall are wrong for using that word lol

I don’t recall that that story about him getting mad at her. 
I feel like he rushed into marriage bc his grandfather was ill at the time and possibly wanted him to be at his wedding (which he wasn’t) 

• Love 1

There is a reason why Justin talks about Britney leaving him alone in so many of this songs.. there is so much the general public don’t know about their complex relationship, it’s complicated even to this day. Justin hurt britney and did her wrong, but Britney also was not a victim in this and she also continuously hurt Justin. I could go more into detail but of course we will have people say i’m defending JT, which couldn’t be farthest from the truth. I’m saying that they both made mistakes and there is more than most people know. 

• Like 2
13 minutes ago, BabyHotAsIce said:

There is a reason why Justin talks about Britney leaving him alone in so many of this songs.. there is so much the general public don’t know about their complex relationship, it’s complicated even to this day. Justin hurt britney and did her wrong, but Britney also was not a victim in this and she also continuously hurt Justin. I could go more into detail but of course we will have people say i’m defending JT, which couldn’t be farthest from the truth. I’m saying that they both made mistakes and there is more than most people know. 

please spillspacer.png

edit: if someone has a timeline of their relationship I’d love to read it 

Edited by thesimplelife
  • Love 1
  • Like 1
2 hours ago, Smurf2oo6 said:

Alright you guys…  I’ve been a Britney fan for the longest time (since I was 10 ) yeah, I’m a hopeless romantic.. whatever but I always loved Justin and Britney together. I was so sad when I read about their breakup.. anyways… I never understood why he told GQ that Britney could have stood up for him. Like in what way? He broke up with her over text (found out after reading her book). But damn, he gives so many signs that he “loves” her but do you all think he tried hard enough to get her back?
I believe he got engaged after she did and rushed into marriage because it looked good for his image🙃🤣

p.s. it’s just a convo! Don’t come at me lol  

I guess this quote can also go hand in hand with Justin’s new song about Britney on his newest album “drown”.. “you let me drown, you didn’t even try to save me” makes you wonder.. 

• Like 2
12 minutes ago, BabyHotAsIce said:

For real!! Please tell !! I’m here for it 😀🥹☺️

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Smurf2oo6 said:

I don’t recall that that story about him getting mad at her. 
I feel like he rushed into marriage bc his grandfather was ill at the time and possibly wanted him to be at his wedding (which he wasn’t) 

In fact, JT proposed to Jessica less than nine days after Britney announced on Twitter that she and Jason Trawick were engaged.
I mean, it's what all about.

Edited by turquoise
  • Like 3
44 minutes ago, thesimplelife said:

please spillspacer.png

edit: if someone has a timeline of their relationship I’d love to read it 

34 minutes ago, Smurf2oo6 said:

For real!! Please tell !! I’m here for it 😀🥹☺️

I don’t think there’s much to spill. They had a very intense relationship and would break up, get back together, break up, and then get back together (even a few nsync members corroborated it). I remember seeing her go to his birthday party after they broke up and supposedly they were working things out/hooking up then, but ofc it didn’t pan out. 

• Like 4
2 hours ago, Gutterguppy said:

I agree with you 100%, he definitely didn't like that wasn't handling it the way he wanted or had moved on. Who knows how many times behind closed doors they tried to work it out, I mean she was at his birthday party when Jessica Biel was back in 2003 and they could have been working through things then.

but, I believe the way you put it, is right in the end of it, he settled. Because Justney 2.0 wouldn't have looked good for his "image" after the whole Cry Me A River saga. 

I mean, Jessica Biel has admitted to basically "stalking" him until he dated her.. or as you put it in another comment, making herself available or at spots he was at  :eheeek_britney_unsure_ew_gross_um_awkward_embarrassed_cringe:

Edited by kaylee90
  • Like 4

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.