Britney posts a picture of a man in a car and a blurred out woman in the backseat

3 minutes ago, Cuber said:

Her children even said that they would find her again if she took care of her mental health. Even Jayden said that without medication she looks like different person. It seems to me that she wants to provoke them. I wonder what is the difficulty in taking care of yourself and your health for your well-being and regaining your children again? Does she really love them? I can't understand, she prefers to draw attention with the worst possible methods.

provoke them how? As far as I know, they don't follow her on iG, so how would they feel provoked by this? And they're a few weeks away from being 19 and 18 - they're adults. She can't 'regain' them anymore, as they are not children and have made their choice, as she is currently making hers. 

• Haha 1
  • Like 1
13 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

Shocking that many in here still don’t see this. They think it’s hot she’s getting D allegedly from felon Paul and Yassss Queen to everything.

People really believe Brit will be hands on with this biopic when in fact her focus seems to be on felon housekeeping Paul and now his kids!

The ONLY felon D that would be appropriate is 

Jeremy_Meeks_Mug_Shot.jpg

I don't understand your logic about her not being hands on with biopic when she's with this broke felon. Do you truly believe she's THAT simple minded?

on topic I def think it's one of the felon's 10 kids lmao 

• Haha 2
8 minutes ago, Dark Willow said:

Tento evitar dizer certas coisas, mas...

Os fãs acham que Britney fez tudo pelos filhos e ainda fará. Temos certeza disso?

Ainda me pergunto se eles realmente foram a razão pela qual "ela estava bem" com o c-ship por anos, ela provavelmente nunca passou muito tempo com eles. Britney nem sequer os mencionou durante seu depoimento, pelo que me lembro. 

Ela não conseguia parar com o conteúdo nu sabendo que seus filhos odiavam. Desculpe, mas isso é um sinal de alerta por si só... 

Ela continua postando fotos deles e eles não queriam isso.

Acho que ela quer ter os filhos por perto para fotos e vídeos, mas não vejo nenhum esforço dela para consertar o relacionamento.

Se ela realmente está substituindo membros de sua família pela família de Paul, sua situação mental é muito pior do que todos nós pensamos... 

Vivendo em uma ilusão bizarra e perigosa.

Exactly. She lives like a rebellious child doing things just to counteract. She doesn't realise how unpleasant it is.

• Love 3
1 minute ago, Cuber said:

Esatto. Vive come una bambina ribelle, facendo cose solo per contrastare. Non si rende conto di quanto sia spiacevole.

It is her life. We should care to a certain extent, but many people are obsessed with it.

• Like 7

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.