Xtina: Tokyo I’m on my way

• Super Mods
7 hours ago, It's me said:

If you're angry, you won't understand what I'm saying.Wouldn't you feel sad if people used the image of what your ethnic group looks like as a joke?

Angry Rihanna is also beautiful

God you're annoying.

All I did was say that the pic LOOKED Asian,

if you read my comment properly, NEVER did I make fun of asians and also IM NOT the one who posted the pic,

I just commented!

Thanks to your comments, now I am reminded that I'm an easy target.

You probably wouldn't be whining to me if I was a regular member.

• Love 1
3 hours ago, Princessmimi said:

God you're annoying.

All I did was say that the pic LOOKED Asian,

if you read my comment properly, NEVER did I make fun of asians and also IM NOT the one who posted the pic,

I just commented!

Thanks to your comments, now I am reminded that I'm an easy target.

You probably wouldn't be whining to me if I was a regular member.

If my feelings are perceived as an attack or a complaint, then I won't have anything to say to anyone.so sad.I'm not sure where you stand on this site.

I've seen you on this site and thought you were a nice.I want you to go back and see that I have never written anything about racism.

Edited by It's me
  • Super Mods
4 hours ago, It's me said:

If my feelings are perceived as an attack or a complaint, then I won't have anything to say to anyone.so sad.I'm not sure where you stand on this site.

I've seen you on this site and thought you were a nice.I want you to go back and see that I have never written anything about racism.

LEAVE ME ALONE.

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.