Xtina: Tokyo I’m on my way

• Super Mods
5 hours ago, It's me said:

This is not funny at all! I'm Japanese but I don't look like this. This is prejudice against Asians.

Btw, I just found out she came here on this topic.

WTF?! Are u accusing me of racism? I AM NOT RACIST!
ITS A FACT THAT SHE DOES LOOK ASIAN IN THE EDITED PIC!

Im a minority too, you think I would be freaking racist when I've been discriminated myself?!

God you pissed me off! :rihit_rihanna_annoyed_throw_walk_away_bye_irritated_mad:

• Love 1
6 hours ago, It's me said:

This is not funny at all! I'm Japanese but I don't look like this. This is prejudice against Asians.

Btw, I just found out she came here on this topic.

Gorl stop reacting oversensitive. Not my fault that AI made it :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

My previous results were perfect in other thread.

6 hours ago, Princessmimi said:

WTF?! Are u accusing me of racism? I AM NOT RACIST!
ITS A FACT THAT SHE DOES LOOK ASIAN IN THE EDITED PIC!

Im a minority too, you think I would be freaking racist when I've been discriminated myself?!

God you pissed me off! :rihit_rihanna_annoyed_throw_walk_away_bye_irritated_mad:

If you're angry, you won't understand what I'm saying.Wouldn't you feel sad if people used the image of what your ethnic group looks like as a joke?

Angry Rihanna is also beautiful

6 hours ago, Wendy Williams said:

Gorl stop reacting oversensitive. Not my fault that AI made it :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

My previous results were perfect in other thread.

But I couldn't laugh.Some people hurt others without meaning to Just my personal opinion.

I don't want you to post stuff like that anymore

7 minutes ago, It's me said:

But I couldn't laugh.Some people hurt others without meaning to Just my personal opinion.

I don't want you to post stuff like that anymore

I'm sorry that there are people who are sensitive to everything, especially because you take things from an ABSOLUTELY different context than they really are. You should rise above some things and not look at everything from a limited only one angle. 

22 minutes ago, It's me said:

If you're angry, you won't understand what I'm saying.Wouldn't you feel sad if people used the image of what your ethnic group looks like as a joke?

Angry Rihanna is also beautiful

To clarify, it's what the AI made of it that's humorous, not what we specifically see. In other words, if I had the AI delete my car and a ball appeared there, the funny thing is what happened, not the ball. 

Is it good explanation for you?

Edited by Wendy Williams
5 minutes ago, Wendy Williams said:

I'm sorry that there are people who are sensitive to everything, especially because you take things from an ABSOLUTELY different context than they really are. You should rise above some things and not look at everything from a limited only one angle. 

This is because there have been many cases of this kind of thing happening in the past, with people taking photos with deliberately bulging eyes to imitate Asians.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.