Oops! album: Favorite tracks years later?

8 hours ago, Crabo Lavender Turmeric said:

It is an epic album from start to finish and a perfect follow-up to BOMT.

My favourite single is stronger. 

My favourite non-single is I can't get no Satisfaction. Sue Me! 

THIS. You can tell how well thought through the tracklist is too, just think of the transition from DGKOMD to (ICGN)S. It's FLAW-LESS.

OIDIA
STRONGER
ICGNS
DLMBTLTK
WUSIWUG
LUCKY
OKFY
WAYN
CMYLM
WYESI
DD
GITM
YGIA.

FLAWLESS

Oops had the best single rollout imo. I wouldn’t trade any of them, though I do indulge in some of the album tracks more than the singles. My standouts are:

- What you see is what you get

- Can’t make you love me

- Where are you now

Been returning to this album more and more over the past several years. It’s perfect (aside from Dear Diary).

• Love 1

The entire album is amazing. I remember when I first heard it at my cousin's room on a cassette. I immediately wanted to have that album and it sounded so good.

It still sounds awesome. One of her best. But lately i have been jamming to When Your Eyes Say It. Didnt care all that much for it when I was younger probably cuz I was overwhelmed with other epic songs on the album but it's so chill and laid back im vibing w it. 

• Love 2
  • Like 1

Stronger is my favorite overall.  Then oops.  Unpopular opinion but I never liked lucky.  The video is great, and I can see why fans love it, but it has just never clicked for me as a song.  
non singles would probably be wusiwug , dgkomd, you got it all, where are you now, and she even did her damn thing on satisfaction.  My dad loved The Rolling Stones, and he even liked her cover of it.  The attitude she served on that cover song was amazing. 

• Love 1
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.