Miley says 'dancing to Britney Spears' was highlight for her while shooting Gucci campaign

4 hours ago, GirlOnTheMoon said:

I just think it's SOOOOO FUNNY ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„ ... Yeah, the internet might not forget but I DONT forget either ๐Ÿคซ๐Ÿคซ๐Ÿคซ๐Ÿคซ!! HUH!? I remember when I met you and I thought it was SO COOL to meet you!!! ... But you never said one word about me and I know you KNEW. I'm so tired of the disrespect and not being treated like an EQUAL !!! It's soooo funny how easy it is for people to put my name on THEIR LIPS !!! And forget I'm a HUMAN!! I was reading a book ๐Ÿ“š about cats ๐Ÿฑ... or was it unicorns ๐Ÿฆ„? ANYWAY, I just LOVE LOVE LOVE how rainbows ๐ŸŒˆ make me feel!!! So WHY do people keep telling me to stop??? Iโ€™m like, โ€œHELLO! Iโ€™m still ALIVE!!!โ€ ๐Ÿ’ƒโœจ and if I want to eat spaghetti ๐Ÿ while doing yoga poses ๐Ÿง˜โ€โ™€๏ธ in a pink tutu, I WILL!!! Also, did you know thereโ€™s a bird in my backyard that sings every morning ๐ŸŒžโ€ฆ itโ€™s like MAGIC ๐ŸŽถ!!! But then the lawnmower man ๐Ÿง‘โ€๐ŸŒพ comes and RUINS EVERYTHING!!! ๐Ÿšœ Like, why canโ€™t we all just DANCE ๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿ’ƒ!!!??? But NOOOO they always try to silence me ๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก!!! Iโ€™m here to SHINE ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ!!! So to everyone who said I couldnโ€™t... WATCH ME!!! ๐ŸŒŸ๐Ÿ‘‘ย  Ohhh and is GUCCI even in anymore??

Literally every Britney post I read. It's like having trauma gives you a free pass to be insensitive. :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

• Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

ร—
ร—