MTV All Eyes on Britney Spears Interview Appreciation Post

When you think about how humble n polite she was, throughout the extent of her career, even during her peak - It must have been exhausting. No wonder she says whatever she pleases nowadays.

This was such a throwback. Such a casual & cool energy to her even when the questions approached JT. I seriously think for Britney that it has a lot to do with the interviewer and this one was one of the good ones. Britney can probably read who & who doesn’t respect her, which can change the trajectory of the whole experience.

2004ney was probably the last time we seen a professional Britney Spears at her utmost best / comfortable before becoming a mom. I just love her in this!  

• Love 4
4 hours ago, PrinceAli89 said:

Thanks for sharing this interview. I agree it’s a great one and I love Britney’s confidence and intelligence here. She always seemed older/more mature than what she really was. :) 

I too had this interviewed taped on VHS and would watch it every so often. Good times! 

right?? I always forget that she was still in her early twenties here! I was defo was not as cool and mature as she was when I was her age here.

• Love 1
4 hours ago, femmef4toole said:

When you think about how humble n polite she was, throughout the extent of her career, even during her peak - It must have been exhausting. No wonder she says whatever she pleases nowadays.

This was such a throwback. Such a casual & cool energy to her even when the questions approached JT. I seriously think for Britney that it has a lot to do with the interviewer and this one was one of the good ones. Britney can probably read who & who doesn’t respect her, which can change the trajectory of the whole experience.

2004ney was probably the last time we seen a professional Britney Spears at her utmost best / comfortable before becoming a mom. I just love her in this!  

yes! great observations! 

she always tried to remain so calm and polite. I like how she answered the questions with JT. She was honest and had a sense of humor about it... the way she talks about guys and egos. haha. 

Yes! I love how comfortable and easy-going she was with this interviewer... it felt like two friends talking together.

• Love 1

Such a glorious time in her career, & it’s nostalgic moments, such as this one, that serve as a reminder of why we love/admire her to begin with. Btw, I might just (still) be obsessed with her outfit in this interview. Flat caps were so her thing back then. 🫶🏻

• Love 4

She really is one of a kind. She was at the top of the world and still remained sweet and humble. The interviewer definitely made her feel comfortable and the conversation was very real and intimate. Love her early day interviews, even with all the PR training her personality shined through!

• Love 3
On 8/14/2024 at 5:11 PM, E.E. said:

yes! great observations! 

she always tried to remain so calm and polite. I like how she answered the questions with JT. She was honest and had a sense of humor about it... the way she talks about guys and egos. haha. 

Yes! I love how comfortable and easy-going she was with this interviewer... it felt like two friends talking together.

Thank you! It’s a really welcome throwback amidst all the chaos :) 

Aw I agree! She really did master & bring into vogue that ‘Kill em with Kindness’ attitude during the whole JT mess. I think many other artists have followed suit within their own celebrity narratives. It’s just classy AF.

Yes it was like two pals having a little night in type vibe. I feel like she was like that with Cat Deely too!!

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.