Britney posts throwback: First time I went platinum blonde ever !!!

9 minutes ago, Joel Santos said:

It is a fact that at some point people will start to question the things in the book and even what was said in the statement.

One of the reasons I was always against the book idea so soon.

Britney should release a book when she is ready to actually release the book. Talk about it, promoted it, with a good PR image.

The contradictions never help. I do think people will not believe most of the things "she" wrote in the book if she keeps with her "funny captions". 

If a new me time happens...

Let's say Timberlake is a lucky douche.

Edited by Dark Willow
32 minutes ago, Dark Willow said:

One of the reasons I was always against the book idea so soon.

Britney should release a book when she is ready to actually release the book. Talk about it, promoted it, with a good PR image.

The contradictions never help. I do think people will not believe most of the things "she" wrote in the book if she keeps with her "funny captions". 

If a new me time happens...

Let's say Timberlake is a lucky douche.

The lies and contradictions are increasingly visible. This "first time this, first time that" only serves to make her lose any remaining credibility. But I really try not to judge her, because it's clear she's not well and this erratic behavior is a consequence of some untreated mental illness. But it's sad not only to see her getting worse before our eyes, but also to know that there is no one around her who really has an interest in helping her get better. Quite the contrary, they want her to remain increasingly fragile, unstable, so it is much easier to manipulate her. As for the book, it's pretty obvious that it was released too early just because the team needed some project that would make a lot of money without her direct involvement. It was like that with the musical and it will be like that with the biopic. They will squeeze every last drop from her image until it is no longer worth anything.

• Love 5
  • Like 1

She has said ‘first time…’ a few times now in relation to  something she’s already done. I can only assume she mean it’s her first time having the choice to do it? Idk

or she has just repressed everything 

britney-memory.gif

Edited by nwonder
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.