Is Madonna the only woman Britney won't ever throw a shade?

I think they are more than friends. I think they have deep connection. A love that won't go away. True love and true friendship is something they both are very good at knowing what it is. They can sense it a mile away. If someone is genuine, truly genuinely good and loving to you - never let it go. I think that's the way with them. They got each other's back through good times and bad. An understanding that only people at the top can understand. It's very hard. To have a friend like that measures up to not much else. 

:hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support:

• Love 1
23 hours ago, femmef4toole said:

There’s actually a bigger list of women, upon further inspection, that she rarely if ever has a problem with:

Madonna

Janet Jackson

Mariah Carey

Beyonce

Rihanna

Paris Hilton

Kate Hudson

Nicki Minaj

Kate Beckinsale is a wonderful new addition

She hasn’t really ever touched on Ellen either. Which is a surprise in itself :lolnoworries_britney_hat_its_okay_excited:

Reese Wetherspoon

Melissa Joan Hart

Jennifer Lopez? Maybe???
Was going to add Drew Barrymore to that list but then Britney posted that horrible comedian’s less than flattering impression of DB a while back and it seemed a bit on the nose. That’s just pure speculation on my part, though! There’s a greater chance of Britney posting that because of how impressed she was. 

That being said. I think she’d come for any of them if they pissed her off enough haha.

Add Jennifer Aniston to that list too. I never saw her shade her either unless I missed something. I don’t think she’s ever spoken ill of P!nk or Taylor Swift either. She also likes using some foreign women’s music in her dancing videos too, I can’t remember all their names.

Did she ever hate on Lindsay Lohan? I mean she had that Is Lindsay Like Ok Like on a list of album titles back in 07, but I don’t think she was shading her more so she was shading the media and the gp.

I’m trying to think of more names, but idk, I think you got a good list rn.

edit: Lady GaGa she’s liked a lot.

Edited by The Femme Fatale
  • Love 2
22 hours ago, The Femme Fatale said:

Add Jennifer Aniston to that list too. I never saw her shade her either unless I missed something. I don’t think she’s ever spoken ill of P!nk or Taylor Swift either. She also likes using some foreign women’s music in her dancing videos too, I can’t remember all their names.

Did she ever hate on Lindsay Lohan? I mean she had that Is Lindsay Like Ok Like on a list of album titles back in 07, but I don’t think she was shading her more so she was shading the media and the gp.

I’m trying to think of more names, but idk, I think you got a good list rn.

edit: Lady GaGa she’s liked a lot.

Yes to J.Anderson. How can I forget. She’s been in her praises before too. 

Lindsay & Britney haven’t ever had beef from what I know. That album title poll, I think was actually in defence of Lindsay, like a way of saying y’all are being ridiculous to her too.

Gaga is another great addition to the list! And Gwen Stefani. There’s some people she hasn’t really connected with but can’t seem to praise them enough.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.