Britney Spears - Jonathan Ross Show unedited (question)

• Content Curators
14 minutes ago, troubleforyou said:

I think it was made up by a fan in the audience. Crazy that if the circa 100 people in the audience only 1 fan has been able to discuss the con question being raised.

I call bull.

Britney did confirm in her book that part was taken out in the interview but that footage was probably destroyed 

• Like 3
22 hours ago, GirlOnTheMoon said:

It was NOT made up. Britney confirmed it in the book.

I could be wrong, but I’m sure she just mentioned how she wanted to discuss the con in interviews but was never allowed. Did she actually say ‘I went on the Jonathon Ross show and tried to answer a question about the con but it got edited out’?

2 hours ago, BlackoutIsYay6543 said:

What was said in it?

Other than something about daddy issues?

All I remember is her saying something like "and now I have this conservatorship..." but I don't remember the question.

She was probably saying that she tried to make as many decisions as she could (recording Glory?) but because of the conservatorship it was not easy.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.