Buying TCSBS Dress Rehearsals/Shows

Just now, Hot_is_ice said:

I think maybe with money involved they might accept it.

I'm pretty sure fans have tried that. Truth is, both dress rehearsals and the copenhagen show are on fans/traders hands, so if anything, we need to buy that from them.

2 hours ago, BuyingCircusTourDMMe said:

These dates were planned to be recorded but were cancelled, I have first hand knowledge they were not recorded for an official release and no show whatever was recorded for release. These vegas dates did not have Jumbotron projection and the dates listed did :).  Copenhagen intro posted exclusively to Yahoo! was jumbotron footage. 

The Vegas dates did indeed have the Jumbotron projection and you can see so in the videos. 

1 minute ago, CenterOfTheRing98 said:

The Vegas dates did indeed have the Jumbotron projection and you can see so in the videos. 

No they didn’t. They had Jumbotrons for interludes and visuals but not for the live projection, check the 2 September dates and you’ll see this. If I’m wrong I apologise, please post videos and I’ll update the list but I made this list myself checking each date and if the live feed was on the screens.

23 minutes ago, Tear the floor up up said:

Does anyone know why most dates didn’t have the live concert projected onto the jumbotrons? Like what would have been the reasons it was only visible on some shows?

The European areas weren’t very big, it’s weird though I found an article where Solotech states Europe would have more Jumbotron yet literally none except Copenhagen had it and it was a stadium. 

• Love 2
6 minutes ago, BritneySpearin said:

It could be lost on dbree database?

I wanna find this so bad omg:britstare11_britney_ftr_for_the_record_annoyed_tired_irritated_sigh:

We wish it was that easy. Same it’s so frustrating, I almost wish Britneysvault didn’t share clips because it’s been torture knowing fans have it. I do believe at one point it was online somewhere available publicly and that’s how fans have it because none of the crew have it,  very odd and confusing.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, BuyingCircusTourDMMe said:

We wish it was that easy. Same it’s so frustrating, I almost wish Britneysvault didn’t share clips because it’s been torture knowing fans have it. I do believe at one point it was online somewhere available publicly and that’s how fans have it because none of the crew have it,  very odd and confusing.

Probably obtained through h4ck1ng an internal server like most of her rare stuff.

1 hour ago, BuyingCircusTourDMMe said:

The European areas weren’t very big, it’s weird though I found an article where Solotech states Europe would have more Jumbotron yet literally none except Copenhagen had it and it was a stadium. 

I wish we had more fan cams of just the screens themselves. The footage always looked so good 😭 

6 hours ago, britneyqueenn said:

Interesting. I prefer one of the September recorded shows to leak cause she was really good during the second USA leg.

Of course she looked great.. Unpopular opinion: Circus tour Toxic performance was better than Onyx Toxic performance. Circus tour Toxic was more entertaining. 

I disagree... the onyx hotel one have more energy and passion :tiffanynod_miss_ms_ny_new_york_yes_yas_nodding_agree:

3 hours ago, BritneySpearin said:

It could be lost on dbree database?

I wanna find this so bad omg:britstare11_britney_ftr_for_the_record_annoyed_tired_irritated_sigh:

2 hours ago, BuyingCircusTourDMMe said:

Are you really sure it was uploaded on Dbree? Wow... I used to check Dbree everyday and I missed that :meltdown_panic_scream_falling_die_ahh_scream_yell:

16 minutes ago, UnderHisSpell said:

I disagree... the onyx hotel one have more energy and passion :tiffanynod_miss_ms_ny_new_york_yes_yas_nodding_agree:

Are you really sure it was uploaded on Dbree? Wow... I used to check Dbree everyday and I missed that :meltdown_panic_scream_falling_die_ahh_scream_yell:

I mean they did upload britney unreleased there

But it could be idk

Its annoying how dbree lost all its data:britstare11_britney_ftr_for_the_record_annoyed_tired_irritated_sigh:

On 8/18/2024 at 9:18 PM, CJMCH said:

The chance of us getting the studio mixes of the first leg are actually closer than the dress rehearsals. Every single mix, including the scrapped ones, are in fans' hands, except for Womanizer.

i hate how everyone keeps everything for themselves. its so god awful and so frustrating.

i actually have to say that the studio mixes mostly sound pretty lame and empty. simon ellis added quite a lot of instrumentation live on stage for circus and femme fatale. without it they only sound half as good if even that. i love breathe on me and touch of my hand but i know that the studio mix wouldnt sound much different to the album version.

copenhagen footage would be best. crowd was very quite and the little we hear them could be filtered easily. but i dont expect neither footage nor remixes :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

Edited by Sadira
9 minutes ago, Sadira said:

i hate how everyone keeps everything for themselves. its so god awful and so frustrating.

i actually have to say that the studio mixes mostly sound pretty lame and empty. simon ellis added quite a lot of instrumentation live on stage for circus and femme fatale. without it they only sound half as good if even that. i love breathe on me and touch of my hand but i know that the studio mix wouldnt sound much different to the album version.

copenhagen footage would be best. crowd was very quite and the little we hear them could be filtered easily. but i dont expect neither footage nor remixes :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

Soundboard would be absolute fire! Copenhagen is soundboard, it sounds like they completely drowned the audience out which is what we want! Hopefully if either surface the  channels have the audio alone :) 

• Love 1
24 minutes ago, BuyingCircusTourDMMe said:

Soundboard would be absolute fire! Copenhagen is soundboard, it sounds like they completely drowned the audience out which is what we want! Hopefully if either surface the  channels have the audio alone :) 

yeah that would be best case and i'd die for it

11 hours ago, UnderHisSpell said:

She had energy and passion on circus tour as well. The only thing that onyx hotel toxic had was a very good dance breakdown for about 30 seconds. She was just standing on top of the small bus for the rest of the performance . Boring. Toxic from circus tour was the last good toxic performance (unfortunately) .. femme fatale tour and piece of me had the worst toxic performances.

Edited by britneyqueenn
  • Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.