Buying TCSBS Dress Rehearsals/Shows

I have HD material from the FF Tour in Cologne, Germany. I smuggled my digital cam into the venue. But but it has no sound recorded. Don’t ask me why I’m stupid. :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:
I mostly filmed the professional screen recordings. I was very close

• Haha 1
Just now, pubsluft said:

I have HD material from the FF Tour in Cologne, Germany. I smuggled my digital cam into the venue. But but it has no sound recorded. Don’t ask me why I’m stupid. :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:
I mostly filmed the professional screen recordings. I was very close

She looked tired AF. MedicationEY at its finest. 

15 minutes ago, BuyingCircusTourDMMe said:

I really thought this would go well but I forgot how disgusting and nasty Britney fans are. Good luck to the next person trying to get this but unfortunately I give up, BritneysVault will have to come through for us to see this eventually :)   Goodbye exhale and thank you everyone that tried to help me <3 

Ah mate don’t be disheartened this forum is full of toads xxxx

• Love 1
13 minutes ago, BuyingCircusTourDMMe said:

I really thought this would go well but I forgot how disgusting and nasty Britney fans are. Good luck to the next person trying to get this but unfortunately I give up, BritneysVault will have to come through for us to see this eventually :)   Goodbye exhale and thank you everyone that tried to help me <3 

Aw no don’t give up! F the nasty fans they are just forever miserable and bitter about everything! <3 I’m sorry you feel like that.

31 minutes ago, BuyingCircusTourDMMe said:

Screw them!!! A lot of us appreciate you trying to get this to share with all of us 🫶🏽

57 minutes ago, Gewakefie said:

Ah mate don’t be disheartened this forum is full of toads xxxx

56 minutes ago, PlatinumB said:

Aw no don’t give up! F the nasty fans they are just forever miserable and bitter about everything! <3 I’m sorry you feel like that.

42 minutes ago, jokobish said:

Screw them!!! A lot of us appreciate you trying to get this to share with all of us 🫶🏽

Thanks guys just had a dramatic moment :tifflmao_lol_haha_hehe_miss_new_york_laugh_ms_tiffany_pollard_cackle: the ***** is back 

• Love 2
  • Haha 2
23 hours ago, Tear the floor up up said:

Does anyone know why most dates didn’t have the live concert projected onto the jumbotrons? Like what would have been the reasons it was only visible on some shows?

I always wondered. I went to a date without the Jumbotron and was way In The back…. Wishing the whole time they’d turn on the damn tv… lol

• Haha 1
11 hours ago, Sadira said:

i hate how everyone keeps everything for themselves. its so god awful and so frustrating.

i actually have to say that the studio mixes mostly sound pretty lame and empty. simon ellis added quite a lot of instrumentation live on stage for circus and femme fatale. without it they only sound half as good if even that. i love breathe on me and touch of my hand but i know that the studio mix wouldnt sound much different to the album version.

copenhagen footage would be best. crowd was very quite and the little we hear them could be filtered easily. but i dont expect neither footage nor remixes :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

Are you assuming how the mixes sound like or have you heard the studio files?

32 minutes ago, PlayboyMommy said:

I'm afraid I don't, sorry

Despite what some people seem to think I'm not part of that scene at all

Good luck dealing with all those traders though, you're gonna need it

giphy2.gif

Thanks for replying at all and being so nice, most traders especially now are beyond cruel. And chi I know it’s brutal out there I can’t even get responses :miley_cyrus_stare_meme:

• Love 1
14 hours ago, CJMCH said:

Are you assuming how the mixes sound like or have you heard the studio files?

im assuming based on the ones that were already released. slave (circus tour sv) sounds really empty in comparison to live recordings. matm aswell

and the whole femme fatale tour can be compared thanks to the rehearsals, and the various backdrops that leaked

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.