Jamie Lynn Spears posts her career achievements & highlights

48 minutes ago, Popprincess19 said:

If she really didn’t want to rely on her sister for fame she would use the last name Watson 

So only Britney can use her last name now? 

Like it or not, Jamie Lynne is a spawn of the same two people that created Britney.

Does “Spears” have notoriety? Of course it does, but it’s HER last name (maiden name now) no matter what so to act like Britney has some copyright attached to it is quite delusional. 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Gypsy Woman said:

So only Britney can use her last name now? 

Like it or not, Jamie Lynne is a spawn of the same two people that created Britney.

Does “Spears” have notoriety? Of course it does, but it’s HER last name (maiden name now) no matter what so to act like Britney has some copyright attached to it is quite delusional. 

I live in the south once your married you take the husband’s name period I get it when A list celebs keep theirs but she is D list at best lol

• Haha 1
  • Like 4
2 hours ago, LoveYourselfMas said:

Don’t let anyone take your achievements away -

i can actually see Britney being a B to JL when she got her Nickelodeon show. Like was Britney supportive??? I remember she embarrassed her sister on stage when she was supposed to be giving her an award right. 

Britney!!!! Seriously!! Let your sister have something 

I can actually see JL getting rightfully crushed that Britney acted a fool right when she was getting a career—  basically ending it for her. Thanks B.

(female to female: your record sucks)

I think her own conteversey with getting pregnant in 2007 was what ended her career, not her sister cutting a little hair and going to 20+ gas stations an pharmacies per night whilst being high on adderall and Red Bull lol

• Love 5
  • Like 1
1 minute ago, Popprincess19 said:

I live in the south once your married you take the husband’s name period I get it when A list celebs keep theirs but she is D list at best lol

Why does your comment sound like something we'd hear at a Trump rally? 

Anyway, taking your husband's last name is not a "south thing" (not sure why you think that) it's just traditional but that doesn't always mean it should or has to happen. My sister got married, is a doctor (psychologist) and she kept her maiden name because she liked it better. So no, JL doesn't have to take her husband's last name and for all we know, she probably did and only uses Spears for her public persona or whatever you wanna call it.

8 hours ago, Princessmimi said:

Notice how her career achievements are before she got pregnant?

That's not really an accomplishment.

All during the time where her parents forced her to work against her will from the age of 1

5 hours ago, Ashwin said:

Britney once said that JL was more cut out for fame than she was, based off these accomplishments fame seems to disagree. 

She meant that JL' is a total bit.ch and its easier for her to be in that environment, not because she has any talent. 

• Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.