Jamie Lynn Spears posts her career achievements & highlights

Calm Down Tiffany Pollard GIF

I wish she let people comment on her ig:tiffanynod_miss_ms_ny_new_york_yes_yas_nodding_agree:

This is random:

few months ago, I worked for a production and the girl who was choosing my outfit for the pictures, she told me she grew up in Louisiana, and I asked her about the spears ( hoping she said she have never see them haha), and she said that she seems them all the time at church when she’s back home visiting, that jaime Lynn it’s a total brat and she also supports Britney 100%. 

Edited by Imnotcrazy
  • Love 1
  • Like 6
Just now, LoveYourselfMas said:

Don’t let anyone take your achievements away -

i can actually see Britney being a B to JL when she got her Nickelodeon show. Like was Britney supportive??? I remember she embarrassed her sister on stage when she was supposed to be giving her an award right. 

Britney!!!! Seriously!! Let your sister have something 

I can actually see JL getting rightfully crushed that Britney acted a fool right when she was getting a career—  basically ending it for her. Thanks B.

(female to female: your record sucks)

Is this satire?:calculating_confused_meme_blonde_math_woman_thinking_what:

• Haha 6
  • Like 1
1 minute ago, LoveYourselfMas said:

i can actually see Britney being a B to JL when she got her Nickelodeon show. Like was Britney supportive??? I remember she embarrassed her sister on stage when she was supposed to be giving her an award right. 

I can actually see JL getting rightfully crushed that Britney acted a fool right when she was getting a career—  basically ending it for her. Thanks B.

This is embarrassing even for you :hahaha_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

• Love 3
  • Haha 2
  • Like 3
57 minutes ago, devilsadvocate said:

The more we are exposed to the real Britney the more I kinda feel for her. The things I should have thought about. Also girl No, just say actress and singer as your accomplishments … not kids choice awards winner lol 😭

Now what idiots rosed this?? You have no idea who the “real Britney” is but from what everyone says she’s a sweet person

12 minutes ago, LoveYourselfMas said:

Girl read her books she was super supportive she let JL interview her at her very first kids choice awards and wrote the theme song (which kinda sucks but hey)

• Like 2
10 minutes ago, Kiss my said:

Congrats Jamie, you have achieved some stuff, I guess.

Why is the “Spears” up at the top and in lights and the “Jamie Lynn” is like an after thought 

:calculating_confused_meme_blonde_math_woman_thinking_what:

If she really didn’t want to rely on her sister for fame she would use the last name Watson 

• Like 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.