Will Britney's Legacy Be Known For Her As An Artist, Or Be Marred By All The Drama?

Unless she does smth really bad it won't really affect on the albums, performance and legacy she already has. I think even MJ situation didn't really tarnish his iconic performances bc people and fans still question whether things that was said about him mo****ing children was true or not...

11 hours ago, LoveYourselfMas said:

Discover No Way GIF by ADWEEK
yeah Madonna has backed up every controversy and antic with consistent hit singles or good music or made efforts to continue her legacy MUSICALLY.

Consistent hit singles…that only her fan base is aware of lol everyone else thinks she needs to hang up the cape she had a fantastic run:gagasmile_smirk_lady_pink:

• Like 1
12 hours ago, LoveYourselfMas said:

You think Halsey looks up to her now after she Britney bashed her comeback??? You think Selena Gomez still looks up to her. These pop stars despise her after having close contact.

Yeah cus I’m sure you talk to these people on the daily. You don’t know any of them or their thoughts

• Love 1
  • Like 1
21 hours ago, Gutterguppy said:

Just because you feel as though people don't look up to Britney anymore doesn't make it true.

I never said Britney has come close to topping Madonna. It seems you always miss the crux of the argument. 

Again, your obsession with Paul has no bounds; I highly doubt other artists are privy to Britney's personal life or care, when they are busy being wrapped up in their own lives. 

And with that logic why would X Tina be attacked by Britney? 

it’s not c what I feel beloved look at the forum most feel the same!

:chershade_red_wig_oh_hair_hmm:

• Love 1
10 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

And with that logic why would X Tina be attacked by Britney? 

it’s not c what I feel beloved look at the forum most feel the same!

:chershade_red_wig_oh_hair_hmm:

....What? You can't even decide what your own argument is. What does my previous comment here have to do with Christina Aguilera

Edited by Gutterguppy
  • Love 1

not if you idiots keep on spreading those images of her at the once upon a time in hollywood premiere all the time on this forum. britney still hates those photos with all of her stinking guts. she is a pop music icon, not a red nookie monster. because nookie still sounds like dookie. that's all. 

parks and rec computer GIF

Edited by kylelaiflop
  • Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.