Britney reposts video with new quote: UPDATED VERSION OF MY 2002 VERSACE DRESS 👗 !!! I LIKE IT WAY BETTER … SHOWS MY LEGS !!! 💅🏻👗🌷🌷

6 minutes ago, theodoritasenorita said:

I know, unpopular opinion here, BUT Blake chose a weird time to pay "tribute" to Britney. Unless Britney was somehow involved in the project beyond having a single song, the decision by Blake was ICK. 

Did Blake say something nice? Yes. But too much sugar can make your teeth rot. She could've sent Britney a supportive message without putting it on blast on social media. 

The decision to wear Britney's dress feels opportunistically motivated. I immediately saw it and got the ick. 

Blake ain’t even promoting her own movie at her damn movie premiere!

• Haha 1
14 minutes ago, Gutterguppy said:

Blake ain’t even promoting her own movie at her damn movie premiere!

Why would she do that when she can ride Britney's coattails?! 

Full disclosure: As a woman, you can support and celebrate other women without using them to get ahead. However, it's not easy and involves walking a tight rope. So I'm not mad at Blake but call a spade a spade. 

Edited by theodoritasenorita
  • Haha 2
  • Like 1
11 minutes ago, Dark Willow said:

Now Blake is the villain. Two weeks ago Halsey was the villain making fun of Britney past...

Some stans stop thinking just to defend anything Britney writes... looks like cult member behavior. 

She is sick, we have many signs of that... but this will be always the excuse? Her trauma, the anger because of no justice? Ok, but then she needs to work on her problems and leave others alone.

If the instagram was the only problem,  but now she is having her fake family with the felon... 

Nothing looks ok.

UGH. I can't speak for everyone here, but I'm not vilifying Blake Lively. I don't defend everything Britney writes. And I DEFINITELY have opinions that aren't in line with everyone on this forum. 

That said, you're part of the problem when you label her as sick. I think what Blake did was sick in its own way BUT I'm criticizing what Blake Lively DID not WHO she is. Label the behavior NOT the person.  

• Like 1
27 minutes ago, theodoritasenorita said:

Why would she do that when she can ride Britney's coattails?! 

Full disclosure: As a woman, you can support and celebrate other women without using them to get ahead. However, it's not easy and involves walking a tight rope. So I'm not mad at Blake but call a spade a spade. 

I see you changing that reaction Happy Korean Drama GIF by Netflix K-Content

4 minutes ago, theodoritasenorita said:

UGH. I can't speak for everyone here, but I'm not vilifying Blake Lively. I don't defend everything Britney writes. And I DEFINITELY have opinions that aren't in line with everyone on this forum. 

That said, you're part of the problem when you label her as sick. I think what Blake did was sick in its own way BUT I'm criticizing what Blake Lively DID not WHO she is. Label the behavior NOT the person.  

Britney being sick isn't a problem... many people live with some mental conditions and Britney almost certainly has something related to her mental health. The fact she probably not taking care of her condition... that's the problem. 

If you're not like the fans I mentioned... great. I don't think every fan is delusional, but some people see Britney as a God or something. 

• Love 3
  • Like 4
5 minutes ago, Dark Willow said:

Britney being sick isn't a problem... many people live with some mental conditions and Britney almost certainly has something related to her mental health. The fact she probably not taking care of her condition... that's the problem. 

If you're not like the fans I mentioned... great. I don't think every fan is delusional, but some people see Britney as a God or something. 

Unless you've seen her as a patient, because you are secretly her doctor or a diagnosis has been released, perpetuating the narrative that she is "sick" is problematic. Unless Britney herself chooses to discuss whether or not there is any merit to those alleged claims, then we can all go scratch. 

• Love 1
  • Like 2

She never shaded Blake, aside from being a lil shady towards Donatella. Idk if she was intentionally shady towards her either, considering she made her wedding dress.

Britney needs help, and a safe outlet for these feelings of paranoia, anxiety, anger, and desperately needs help to deal with them in a decent manner.

Lashing out at people randomly, specifically people who haven't said anything bad about her, is not normal behaviour, in any way.

I'm happy she updated the caption to show love to Blake.

It's becoming more and more clear that Britney just doesn't have good people around her, who are gonna give it to her straight, and check her when she needs to be. 

I hope she starts examining her own behaviour, and why she's letting the people around her in, and manages to actually get a fres start in life.

Blake looked amazing though, even though her promotion of the movie is hella questionable.

• Like 2

She always does secret messages in her posts, always. 
Actually, the true meaning of this post of hers is also different.

So I think she just happened to use Donatella's name this time, only to be unintentionally rude as a result.

Edited by turquoise
1 hour ago, DavebBautista said:

Her fans need to accept Britney is the problem and nobody elsse. Maybe her father and most of her family and other people were bad to her but millions of people have going through bad things. The CV is over since yxears and Britney is the worst she has ever been. A total wrack and crazy. Attacking others without any reason and still togehter with her criminial guy even after she counted him on on social media. Really what´s wrong with her. 

Not even in 2007 she was this bad, at least she was still kind, humble and sweet! 

• Love 2
  • Like 4
31 minutes ago, Dark Willow said:

The fact she probably not taking care of her condition... that's the problem. 

That's exactly my point, it isn't her fault she has mental health issues but it is her responsibility to do something about it!

• Love 1
  • Like 7
6 minutes ago, LizeS_ said:

That's exactly my point, it isn't her fault she has mental health issues but it is her responsibility to do something about it!

Mental issues are complicated, but people can learn to live with it. 

I'm not convinced Britney is doing any treatment, her therapy story seems more like one of her lies.

Her behavior screams untreated condition. If she was stable and with a different attitude, maybe I would believe the healing journey thing... but I still don't see it.

• Love 3
  • Like 5
4 hours ago, Joel Santos said:

It's amazing how she just unlearned how to pose. Britney grew up in front of the camera, worked with the most renowned photographers in the industry, has several iconic photo shoots and nowadays she can barely take a photo or record a video of herself without looking like a meme. The worst part is that, in her mind, she is being **** and serving attitude. How is this possible? The damage they did to her is actually greater than we think.

This. It is pretty sad to watch actually 

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.