Britney reposts video with new quote: UPDATED VERSION OF MY 2002 VERSACE DRESS 👗 !!! I LIKE IT WAY BETTER … SHOWS MY LEGS !!! 💅🏻👗🌷🌷

7 minutes ago, EmmaJG said:

She’s honestly exhausting. Can she ever just say something nice? Blake was giving her all the praise in the world. At this point Britney doesn’t deserve to be treated nicely and praised. All she does is **** on people.

This 👏 

and btw that dress as always everything she lately wears looks tacky 

• Love 7
  • Like 1
Just now, Daniela.tomasseli said:

She could be wearing a fire dress but she will end up looking like this.. it’s her squared body… not necessarily the dress. 

spacer.png

That’s why she always has a meltdown when the paps post pics that show her box body. It goes against her photoshopped pics and when she holds the back middle part of her ugly dresses to pretend she has an hourglass shape

• Love 1
  • Like 4
Just now, KrisJ said:

That’s why she always has a meltdown when the paps post pics that show her box body. It goes against her photoshopped pics and when she holds the back middle part of her ugly dresses to pretend she has an hourglass shape

And also her camera angle makes her look like a brick.. and don’t even get me started on the chokers that make her neck look even thicker.

• Like 6
11 minutes ago, Daniela.tomasseli said:

She could be wearing a fire dress but she will end up looking like this.. it’s her squared body… not necessarily the dress. 

spacer.png

Yeah, for someone who is body conscious like Britney, it’s amazing how she can’t see what works for her body type. 

Edited by Pfefferminz
  • Like 4

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.