Britney reposts video with new quote: UPDATED VERSION OF MY 2002 VERSACE DRESS 👗 !!! I LIKE IT WAY BETTER … SHOWS MY LEGS !!! 💅🏻👗🌷🌷

On 8/11/2024 at 4:13 PM, spreadmywings said:

this. Its not that I think Britney has zoophilia, not at all. thank god, but she has a trauma response with being hyper***ual to 'impose' herself. So she detached herself from the moment, in this case, Britney get detached she is with animals, and all she cares is being s**-ual to camera and it reflects in the way she touches them, her poses, the eye stare etc. And yes, thank god she stopped recording videos like this

Are you on Temu Chicken nuggets because your weird 

No offense?

On 8/11/2024 at 3:55 AM, DarielXO said:

It's clear she can't stop flirting with the camera, but it's just weird and makes you uncomfortable when her partners in crime are animals. That Sawyer video also looked like the prologue of a really effed up corn you don't want to watch. Thankfully, she stopped doing this.

Your high right?

8 minutes ago, Myaway said:

Your high right?

Half the people in this thread aren't high or crazy, those clips objectively have a weird vibe to them. :disappointed_thinking_oh_okay_glasses:

Spoiler

They give zoophilia **** teaser, buy the full version for only $59.99 realness :sobbing_unbelievable_wow_head_shake_no_crying_sobbing_sad:

Edited by Baronesse

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.