TMZ: Britney spotted with Paul’s kids at Sky Zone in Thousand Oaks

Just now, Joel Santos said:

How long until she goes public and says it's not her, but a body double, or that they edited the photos to make her overweight?

The girlies act like I'm the one forcing Britney to be with loser Paul, it's laughable they have nothing but to tear other members personal lives down and attack other celebs out of their frustrations of Britney. 

• Like 1
Just now, Gutterguppy said:

yeah, she's tarnishing her legacy so much that she got big name studios fighting over who gets to produce her biopic...wow, it's so tarnished. 

Anyways, let me go back to hiding in the shadows of a public forum and utilizing my enabling powers. 

Ok beloved.

:whitney_houston_huh_oh_really_well_look_stare_welp:

• Like 1
1 minute ago, DiamondCircus said:

The reality sucks, Britney is the laughingstock of the industry doing things like this with a convict felon. She's never going to learn her lessons.

do you ever get sad thinking about the amount of time you spend coming on here to hate on someone who clearly dgaf😭

her legacy is not tarnished by dating paul because no one outside of this forum even knows who he is, let alone care. this is not 2007 anymore people don’t care abt britney’s romantic life 

• Love 5
1 minute ago, thesimplelife said:

do you ever get sad thinking about the amount of time you spend coming on here to hate on someone who clearly dgaf😭

her legacy is not tarnished by dating paul because no one outside of this forum even knows who he is, let alone care. this is not 2007 anymore people don’t care abt britney’s romantic life 

When talking about her Legacy no it's not just about Paul, it's the IG posts, the felon boy toy, the c ship drama and all the other drama she keeps igniting. 

Edited by DiamondCircus
  • Like 1
Just now, DiamondCircus said:

Who said it affected me? Again, reaching again to start up with your usual personal attacks about our own lives. This is a forum were here to talk about the topic, asking why I care, why do you care about anything I say and do?

Where was Britney trashed? Keep up with the lies is Paul coaching you?

Well, if it didn’t affect you, you wouldn’t be on here every day undermining her, criticizing her & casting uncertainty and doubt towards her. Your activity on here demonstrates that you stay triggered over her personal life, big time.

That being said, I care because you are beyond transparent with your obvious agenda & it’s tiring to see someone who allegedly is a fan of Britney, throw so much dirt on her name on here on a daily basis. Like seriously, why are you here? You obviously don’t like her. Lol

It’s quite odd that you spend your whole day on here so heavily criticizing someone you alleged to be a fan of…is that not kinda pathetic? I dare you to show me in the past month or two a thread/post where you haven’t criticized her abilities or personal life in some capacity? A thread/post where you praised something about her? You can’t provide that bc it goes against the obvious agenda you have going on. :mcwave_mariah_Carey_kiss_bye_goodbye_wave:

• Love 6
Just now, monalisaney81 said:

Well, if it didn’t affect you, you wouldn’t be on here every day undermining her, criticizing her & casting uncertainty and doubt towards her. Your activity on here demonstrates that you stay triggered over her personal life, big time.

That being said, I care because you are beyond transparent with your obvious agenda & it’s tiring to see someone who allegedly is a fan of Britney, throw so much dirt on her name on here on a daily basis. Like seriously, why are you here? You obviously don’t like her. Lol

It’s quite odd that you spend your whole day on here so heavily criticizing someone you alleged to be a fan of…is that not kinda pathetic? I dare you to show me in the past month or two a thread/post where you haven’t criticized her abilities or personal life in some capacity? A thread/post where you praised something about her? You can’t provide that bc it goes against the obvious agenda you have going on. :mcwave_mariah_Carey_kiss_bye_goodbye_wave:

You don't grasp the concept of a celeb forum we're all here to give our thoughts, opinions and comments, instead of debating on topic you have to always attack personally.

Shows your weakness when it comes to debating topics, how could I have some agenda as one member in a forum just giving my opinions like you and everyone else. 

It's quite odd you think I spend my whole day here, if you think that you might be here as much as others, but then again you spend time stalking my profile over and over again.

Instead of making this thread about me, stay on topic.

Brit is with a flop convict felon tarnishing her career and legacy.

Bitter pill to swallow I know.

Scared 30 Rock GIF by HULU

• Love 3
  • Like 1
24 minutes ago, Princessmimi said:

Uh oh

She's following the same steps she did with K-Fed before she married him.

Is she gonna marry Paul? :orangu_orangutan_ape:

You hit the nail in the head! Just had an awful deja vu now. I don't doubt she's taking him to Vegas and getting married soon, no prenup and all. Just the way she did with Jason.

• Love 2
  • Haha 1
Just now, Derrick said:

Britney is doing a lot questionable things for someone of her age and stature. You might see it as someone not being a fan but if anything that says more about your attachment and fandom to her than others. 

Not everyone wants to be a yes person in Britney’s life. Especially those who have lived experiences and have learned and grown. If anything it’s a bummer and a let down that she doesn’t take her mental health serious enough to help her through trauma. It’s frustrating because we do care. Not the opposite regardless of what you and other members on her say.

:mimiclap_mariah_clapping_applause_proud_yes_Yas:

4 minutes ago, LizeS_ said:

You hit the nail in the head! Just had an awful deja vu now. I don't doubt she's taking him to Vegas and getting married soon, no prenup and all. Just the way she did with Jason.

Baby number 12 too.

edit: or would it be 11.

Edited by HoneyStyle
  • Love 4

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.