Britney with Lisa and Rosalía would be a global hit, just like Kylie Minogue's new comeback

Would you like to see Britney return with a single featuring two female artists?

And who are two other artists she could do a featuring with?

I'm going first:

Britney feat Lisa and Rosalia

Britney would dominate the American charts, Lisa would make the song go viral worldwide, especially in the Asian market, and Rosalia would turn the song into a phenomenon in the Latin market.

rosalia-lisa-blackpink_98.jpg?crop=1920,

Edited by NJ jeans
  • Love 2
On 8/9/2024 at 1:39 PM, Jup1ter said:

I like your choices, I like artists collaborating with each other, she never had that with 3 women

ikr and I think she can collaborate with popular artists of this time, not with flop and unknown artists that her label forced her to collaborate with

I mean

maxresdefault.jpg

• Haha 1
  • Like 1
On 8/13/2024 at 12:55 PM, Dama Etro said:

They both have miserable single chart history in US And Britney's last solo Top 10 was in 2011. I doubt this would have a any chance to perform well. And after all that, her label is completely incompetent when it comes to promoting legacy artists.

Captura-de-pantalla-2024-08-17-a-la-s-12

Captura-de-pantalla-2024-08-17-a-la-s-12

8 minutes ago, Pablitonizer said:

What Minogue's comeback? She releases a different song every 3 months :blol_britney_2011_ff_femme_fatale_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

Didn't she just release a song with Sia that just didn't work? :clownery_makeup_meme:

And no, thank you. We need B to collab with A-listers :queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye:

She is an a lister, don't be a drag (just be a queen)

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.