Katy Perry Lifetimes music video

1 hour ago, TTrouble said:

It's nothing ground breaking but way better then WW.

It's a nice summer song and video too.

Agreed. I don’t mind the video, has a summer vibe to it, reminds me of someone’s reel for vacation 

• Haha 1

The song sounds a bit like Prism, but it sounds more like some DJ’s song featuring Katy Perry. The video is giving Teenage Dream. But I’m wondering about the BTS footage somebody posted here on Exhale some time ago. Was that music video scrapped or was it for a different project? 

Y'all know I am boutta come in this thread RESPECTING Katy. All you gays do is ***** and moan and rip women to shreds when it ain't your place. :nyschool_new_york_miss_tiffany_pollard_preaching_telling_talking_hand:

Lifetimes is a bop. I knew it would be. You guys don't come in listening with a NON BIASED opinion. This is a fun song and it is about her daughter. 

Katy is happy and thriving this era and she looks great. 

Exhale, y'all make me need to have a drink .... :tiffdrink_miss_ms_ny_new_york_drinking_sips_sipping_tea_straw:

• Love 3

This type of song/ production has been done to death already and has been done so much better by other artists before her.

While it doesn't bring anything fresh or innovative to the table, It’s decent and much better than WW.

It did make me nostalgic for this tho…

im convinced her team/ Luke are out to get her this era.

Edited by nwonder

Song & video are amazing.

The video encaptures perfectly what a summer in Spain is like. If you've never experienced that, I feel sorry for you

I'm excited for the album. Wish she released it sooner! I'm going to Mallorca soon and need some bops for the beach :byebye_goodbye_leaving:

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.