14 minutes ago, sucessica said:

Fully believe the reason behind their “feud” was that Christina wanted Britney (s3xually), got rejected, and started bad mouthing her to the press out of spite.

I think she was just being a “bars3xual” tbh :cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek: other women have been weird to me at bars before, but it’s always very performative

Edited by sodapopbritney
  • Super Mods
1 hour ago, sucessica said:

Fully believe the reason behind their “feud” was that Christina wanted Britney (s3xually), got rejected, and started bad mouthing her to the press out of spite.

Wow I never thought of that but now that you mention and I think of how Christina acted towards Britney.

It could be a possibility.

• Love 1
  • Like 1
17 minutes ago, Princessmimi said:

Wow I never thought of that but now that you mention and I think of how Christina acted towards Britney.

It could be a possibility.

In her interview with Blender after the Madonna kiss, she mentioned how she was up for kissing Britney instead of Madonna, and Britney wasn’t down. Then she tried to play it as Britney being weird knowing damn well she had already violated her.

• Like 2
  • Super Mods
12 minutes ago, sucessica said:

In her interview with Blender after the Madonna kiss, she mentioned how she was up for kissing Britney instead of Madonna, and Britney wasn’t down. Then she tried to play it as Britney being weird knowing damn well she had already violated her.

Oh wow idk that!

Now it makes sense why Christina acted the way she did towards her. 

Wow, I kind of had forgotten all about this.

Christina should really learn to respect people’s boundaries. Britney played it off pretty well but this was NOT cool at all. I know this incident mainly flew under the radar, but kissing someone without their consent is pretty much standard s_exual assault.

Shame on her.

spacer.png

Edited by Emil87
  • Like 1
28 minutes ago, Userxxxxxxxxxyes said:

The fact that britney was also in xtina shadow the same way xtina was in hers because people always till this day compare her vocal abilities to her and people are saying that she cant sing because of this but britney never reacted to it in the way xtina reacted

Britney can sing.

Christina can sing also, but often over does it.

Britney never had anything to be upset or jealous about.

Christina thought she had to try a bit harder because she wasn’t the traditional beauty of the two.

:ohcrap_britney_crap_omg_glory_jimmy_kimmel_jkl_surprised_wow:

• Like 3
5 hours ago, sucessica said:

:plzexplain_britney_karaoke_carpool_confused_oh_okay_hmm_nod_eyebrows_raised:
Hmmm, you know, that actually kinda makes sense.

I do think Britney getting all the attention at the 2003 VMAs really set her off too. She was downright nasty after that. The good sis probably thought she’d upstage Britney with her powerhouse vocals, but failed to realize there’s more to a memorable performance than just that. Which is maybe why she’s never had one.

She was also mad that Britney did an open mouth kiss, which wasn’t practiced in rehearsals. But it’s not Britney’s fault that she knew how to turn up the heat and really “go there” when performing. It’s part of what made her such a dynamic entertainer.

• Like 2
10 hours ago, Emil87 said:

:plzexplain_britney_karaoke_carpool_confused_oh_okay_hmm_nod_eyebrows_raised:
Hmmm, you know, that actually kinda makes sense.

I do think Britney getting all the attention at the 2003 VMAs really set her off too. She was downright nasty after that. The good sis probably thought she’d upstage Britney with her powerhouse vocals, but failed to realize there’s more to a memorable performance than just that. Which is maybe why she’s never had one.

She was also mad that Britney did an open mouth kiss, which wasn’t practiced in rehearsals. But it’s not Britney’s fault that she knew how to turn up the heat and really “go there” when performing. It’s part of what made her such a dynamic entertainer.

I remember she said in a intervieuw “i had a good performance that night so she can have the kiss” something like that 

i also read some things that xtina talked about britney her real voice but i dont know if thats true bc i never heard her actually saying it but it makes sense that xtina knew that britney actually has a deeper singing voice bc they were togheter on the mickey mousse club

and she also talked about how britney was lip singing during 2003 vma i think its rude that she talks about that if she knew that she has a deeper voice and she also said once that she admired madonna because she is always singing live “if it sound good or not” so i think that was also kind of shady to britney

britney can sing tho

and she also talked bad about the britney and madonna ft with me against the music she said it was nothing original or something like that obviously it was not meant to be original because it was inspired by mj it was a mj type of song

Edited by Userxxxxxxxxxyes

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.