Should Britney & Christina Reunite? & Has X Tina Forgiven Britney?

17 minutes ago, Userxxxxxxxxxyes said:

What did britney say about xtina her body i did not know that 

X Tina unfollowed Britney over these comments.

WWW.BUZZFEEDNEWS.COM

“Wtf Britney? This is extremely fatphobic, fat people aren’t your props to use to show off how skinny you are. This doesn’t sit right with me.”

Just now, everybodygoesdown said:

I never ever want this to happen.

Their voices don’t match. Their vibe is off. They have nothing in common besides being in the MMC and debuting at the same time. 

I think Britney has more in common with X Tina then she did with Will I Am, Tinashe, Iggy, The Ying Yang Twins, and others she's did songs with. 

• Love 2
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1
4 minutes ago, RogerJohnson said:

I think for us it would be like having a reunion with a girl who was in your class during middle school. They probably had very little interaction post mmc 

Of course, they had little interaction they both became superstars and were on the road.

1 hour ago, everybodygoesdown said:

I never ever want this to happen.

Their voices don’t match. Their vibe is off. They have nothing in common besides being in the MMC and debuting at the same time. 

britney her natural voice is deep they did have both good voices on the mickey mousse club and britney has her deep singing voice back tho i remember her singing on instagram but its just a little damaged 

These two have known each other since they were kids, share the same fiery astrological sign (if you are into that), and have been competing for roles and public attention for decades. Of course, they don't like each other. They can have admiration and respect but they don't seem too friendly.  Many things have been said and done since the MMC days. 

Also, their voices and vibes don't match. 

• Love 1
19 hours ago, HearMeOnYourRadio said:

No. Not sure why any bridges would’ve been burnt any further by what Britney said. 

Probably because X Tina came to her defense during the C Ship several times and has been nothing short of nice and sweet for many years only for Britney to wrongly lash out at her and fat shame her.

• Like 2
24 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

Probably because X Tina came to her defense during the C Ship several times and has been nothing short of nice and sweet for many years only for Britney to wrongly lash out at her and fat shame her.

I thought Christina came across as high handed and patronizing, but I guess that’s just part of her quirky personality. 

55 minutes ago, HearMeOnYourRadio said:

I thought Christina came across as high handed and patronizing, but I guess that’s just part of her quirky personality. 

How could she have come off patronizing when she wrote one of the most beautiful things after Britney's testimony in support of her.

All the while Gaga and many others sat in silence.

• Love 2
  • Haha 1
39 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

How could she have come off patronizing when she wrote one of the most beautiful things after Britney's testimony in support of her.

All the while Gaga and many others sat in silence.

Im not really up for a bunch of whataboutisms. Christina has kind of always come across this way towards others. 

she’s very beautiful and talented though. :) 

26 minutes ago, HearMeOnYourRadio said:

Im not really up for a bunch of whataboutisms. Christina has kind of always come across this way towards others. 

she’s very beautiful and talented though. :) 

That was the past they were teens and their feud picked up around 2003 after the VMA's. That was over 20 years ago and Christina and Britney had become moms and sent each other baby gifts. Christina did some amazing interviews when Britney was joining X Factor saying amazing things about Britney's talent.

Then showed support many times after and even with her testimony.

• Like 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.