I think this is the longest she has been off social media. It is different. I would be lying if I said I was not concerned. 

:yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know:

I am sure she is fine, I just wonder how she is doing. 

Britney Spears Dancing GIF by Jessimae Peluso

Maybe this break is good for her. It could motivate her to make music or it could give her more time to heal. 

Mtv Makeup GIF

There is so much going on in her world. She does not realize she is so strong and is a literal survivor. 

Anyways, do you miss Britney? I know that I do. 

Britney Spears Kiss GIF

I like that she is staying away from social media. But too many sketchy people around her. I would like some proof of life or that she isnt locked up somewhere. Not that she owes us anything. Just too many creeps in her life make me worry. 

Edited by humstarr
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, AII said:

I hope she's seeking medical assistance to heal her from all her traumas. If she has any trauma. I don't want to assume that she does ❤️

She literally tells us most days that she does, and in bucketloads, so I don’t think you’re making any assumptions there lol 

• Love 2
30 minutes ago, troubleforyou said:

She literally tells us most days that she does, and in bucketloads, so I don’t think you’re making any assumptions there lol 

It's her life. Brittney can do what she wants ❤️❤️

• Love 2

I hope so. I mean I totally understand. It’s good for anyone’s mental health to disconnect from the toxicity and disillusionment of social media. I hope it’s nothing more than that. She did mention having her own health problems in the deleted post to Halsey, but then she also claimed that it was not her posting. I do wish she would have clarified things a bit beforehand, just so those who love her don’t have to worry or speculate on the matter. 

Either way, sending positive vibes and good energy to her, always. <3 

• Love 4

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.