Nothing tastes sweeter than MAD LOVE

Just now, Honeymoon said:

Omg, I've never heard that before!

Where did they plan to put this song? It sounds so different from anything she's ever done, I can't imagine what album it would fit on.. :ponderney_britney_thinking_sunglasses_hmm_wondering_deciding_orange_blue:

I think as a bonus track for ITZ would be perfect.

• Like 2
10 minutes ago, Jup1ter said:

It's so cool right kinda reminds me of Madonna around Music meets Massive Attack :werk_britney_bw_black_white_dance_sexy_flirt_my_prerogative::werk_britney_bw_black_white_dance_sexy_flirt_my_prerogative:

Totally!

I can see her performing this in The Viper Room with Carmen Electra, when the club was a thing.

Posted (edited)

All she needs is to watch Mulholland Drive, Twin Peaks and Interview with the Vampire with a pen and a book in her hands

A studio with silk flowers and candles,

bring Moby back or whatever that can make it happen that Massive Attack and Portishead sound, be inspired by her 2005 looks, a white platinum blonde hair, red lipstick, a purple dress

She can make like 3 revenge type of songs, some **** songs and something ethereal too, very **** vampire vibes, be inspired by scorpios and blood dripping on white snow

call Lady Gaga, Lana del Rey and Taylor Swift for the feat visual

and that's it. A concept album. 'Aphasic Sheep' the 10th Britney album. 

:melt_weird_drift_wow:

Edited by Jup1ter
  • Love 4
12 minutes ago, Imnotcrazy said:

This has a very Bjork style. 

I want Britney to release some unreleased songs in an album :tiffanynod_miss_ms_ny_new_york_yes_yas_nodding_agree: 

We are starving in here. I wonder if there are any hidden jams in the depths of RCA :britstare11_britney_ftr_for_the_record_annoyed_tired_irritated_sigh:

1 minute ago, Jup1ter said:

All she needs is to watch Mulholland Drive, Twin Peaks and Interview with the Vampire with a pen and a book in her hands

A studio with silk flowers and candles,

bring Moby back or whatever that can make it happen that Massive Attack and Portishead sound, be inspired by her 2005 looks, a white platinum blonde hair, red lipstick, a purple dress

She can make like 3 revenge type of songs, some **** songs and something ethereal too, very **** vampire vibes, be inspired by scorpios and blood dripping on white snow

call Lady Gaga, Billie Eilish and Taylor Swift for the feat visual

and that's it. A concept album. 'Aphasic Sheep' the 10th Britney album. 

:melt_weird_drift_wow:

A VISION :nervousney_thinking_britney_looking_up_hands_face_clasp_ftr_for_the_record:

50 minutes ago, Britney2001 said:

(Allegedly) I think this song was written in 2004 and recorded in 2006*. It was considered as late as Circus I think. Too bad it never made it on an album.

Hide contents

*I think this is from Britney Xposed.

This is right, it was written by Britney and Lisa Greene with Alex Greggs doing production. That info DOESN’T come from Britney Exposed, he’s some weirdo who either steals information and passes it off as his own or makes it up completely. That info comes directly from The Original Doll podcast and Greggs himself. 

On 8/8/2024 at 12:32 AM, Britney2001 said:

(Allegedly) I think this song was written in 2004 and recorded in 2006*. It was considered as late as Circus I think. Too bad it never made it on an album.

Hide contents

*I think this is from Britney Xposed.

This is true. Info from Producer Alex Greggs❤️ he did say she recorded it with Lisa Greene but she isn’t listed as a writer on the copyright. Lisa does sing on it tho

Edited by Britney Xposed

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.