How is everyone doing, Exhale? I know some have asked how I am doing so I'm sharing in this thread too... ❤️

I miss Voice Chat because we all could enjoy conversation and talk about whatever. It's sad that some people ruined it and made Jordan take it down and it has yet to return. :umwtf_britney_wth_um_wow_eyes_big_okay:

How am I doing, you ask? I know some users have asked about my personal life.  I am very open, as you all know.  I don't mind sharing. I have made so many friends on here ❤️

I am going through life's challenges and am in a program until November. Don't know where I'll go after that. I am looking for work, I actually have a work from home job that I want to start but not sure when I actually start.  My boss has yet to tell me. A delay I guess. I also am looking to get income for my mental and physical disabilities.  Trying to get housing so I can get a apartment. Being productive. On the other hand, I'm depressed, diagnosed with Social Anxiety in 2022, been in and out of mental hospitals and mental health urgent cares throughout last year (2023), doing therapy now and on medication (though I don't always actually always take it on time/everyday sometimes) and I don't talk to my family. I should say they all stopped associating with me. I'm very lonely and sad. I miss my friends. I pray things get better. I am grateful for what I have and I know things could be much more worse than this.

I Love You Hearts GIF by Trippyogi

If anyone feels alone or needs support,  sound off in the comments. I genuinely care about Exhale. This community has been there for me since I returned, in 2020. I love all my friends on here ❤️ 

Season 10 Hug GIF by Friends

How are you all? 

Love, Jay

**** sharon osbourne GIF by CBS

Edited by JayTawndre
  • Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Super Mods
19 hours ago, JayTawndre said:

I miss Voice Chat because we all could enjoy conversation and talk about whatever. It's sad that some people ruined it and made Jordan take it down and it has yet to return. :umwtf_britney_wth_um_wow_eyes_big_okay:

How am I doing, you ask? I know some users have asked about my personal life.  I am very open, as you all know.  I don't mind sharing. I have made so many friends on here ❤️

I am going through life's challenges and am in a program until November. Don't know where I'll go after that. I am looking for work, I actually have a work from home job that I want to start but not sure when I actually start.  My boss has yet to tell me. A delay I guess. I also am looking to get income for my mental and physical disabilities.  Trying to get housing so I can get a apartment. Being productive. On the other hand, I'm depressed, diagnosed with Social Anxiety in 2022, been in and out of mental hospitals and mental health urgent cares throughout last year (2023), doing therapy now and on medication (though I don't always actually always take it on time/everyday sometimes) and I don't talk to my family. I should say they all stopped associating with me. I'm very lonely and sad. I miss my friends. I pray things get better. I am grateful for what I have and I know things could be much more worse than this.

I Love You Hearts GIF by Trippyogi

If anyone feels alone or needs support,  sound off in the comments. I genuinely care about Exhale. This community has been there for me since I returned, in 2020. I love all my friends on here ❤️ 

Season 10 Hug GIF by Friends

How are you all? 

Love, Jay

**** sharon osbourne GIF by CBS

Oh nice thread topic and I'm sorry you're going through those things.

To answer your question:

I'm doing ok.

There's some things I'm going through right now in my personal life but I'm getting by through therapy and God.

Also Exhale is a nice distraction for me and that's why I'm always on here because I genuinely love it. :) 

• Love 1
7 hours ago, Princessmimi said:

Oh nice thread topic and I'm sorry you're going through those things.

To answer your question:

I'm doing ok.

There's some things I'm going through right now in my personal life but I'm getting by through therapy and God.

Also Exhale is a nice distraction for me and that's why I'm always on here because I genuinely love it. :) 

You can get thru this, sis. Don't give up. You got this!

Therapy and God is what we all need in life sometimes...

I need God every day. I am so lost and broken right now but I am quiet about it. I can so relate with you sis. Thanks for being my friend on here 💛

Sad Season 3 GIF by Outlander

• Love 1
  • Super Mods
5 minutes ago, JayTawndre said:

You can get thru this, sis. Don't give up. You got this!

Therapy and God is what we all need in life sometimes...

I need God every day. I am so lost and broken right now but I am quiet about it. I can so relate with you sis. Thanks for being my friend on here 💛

Sad Season 3 GIF by Outlander

Thank you! :tysm_beyonce_thanks_wow_gratitude_love_you_ily:

I'm glad I saw this thread, I felt like I needed to let out my feelings.

Its been rough lately.

And you're welcome, I'm glad to have you as a friend too :hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support:

• Love 1
15 minutes ago, Princessmimi said:

Thank you! :tysm_beyonce_thanks_wow_gratitude_love_you_ily:

I'm glad I saw this thread, I felt like I needed to let out my feelings.

Its been rough lately.

And you're welcome, I'm glad to have you as a friend too :hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support:

It seems like it is rough for a lot of us in the world. I talk to loved ones and they are struggling. 

• 1 month later...

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.