What was your first reaction to "Womanizer" the song and music video?

10 minutes ago, JayTawndre said:

I was freaking out too. 

Looks like one of my next threads should be about the "Circus" video. :tiffhair_miss_ms_new_york_ny_fix_hair_nodding_listening:

I was screaming and crying! I thought from what Perez and TMZ were posting that she was gunna end herself. I thought they pushed her over the edge. I will forever hate those muda*****z. They are unrelenting and beyond cruel. Britney 🎯 Perez in the Circus 🎪 tour intro was hilarious. The entire stadium was cheering 📣 She is precious and our baby girl! I will forever defend her and be in her corner 🤘💗🤘

• Love 4

I was very young, but I was trying to follow Britney’s legacy because of my older sisters ( they were fan first) so I was always in awe watching Britney, but when I truly experience my own MUSIC PREMIERE by her was because of womanizer, I remember that I watch it on the website, I stay up all night so I can go into the website and watch it, I couldn’t stop watching it, I felt like I was given a pop cure to my illness for bad taste in music, she cured me, bring me back to life -didn’t know I had a second chance to reborn even when I was alive. She smile so much in the video, flirt with the camera, confidence, glimpse of goddess. I feel like even if she was in the c-ship, she knows how to handle her artistic side, she owns the environment, she’s a performer, she was born to inspired. 

Edited by Imnotcrazy
  • Love 2

They were really tying hard this era and you could tell. I was kinda obsessed with the Circus album for a time. I often surprise myself with how good the songs are and at how Team Con allowed her to record some of these topics of orgíes and hook ups 

She worked on Gaga songs, toxic director, and number 1 and number 2 hot 100 hits 

sorry went down a bussye hole 

Ever since beginning it was clear they were trying for big comeback and to repeat success of "Toxic" so I always took it that way

I remember whole "Circus" era, it was clear she was not ready for it. The whole album, despite having some really good songs have this dark feeling over it, especially if you were invested in everything what was happening around Britney from 2007

5 hours ago, PlatinumB said:

Right!? She was really in her Britney prime bag with that! Doesn't get enough love.. Too many great shots!!

sparkling britney spears GIF

"Circus" video was great, I was just not fan of the make-up there, in combination with hair and light eyebrows it made her look older and tired.

Also you can see sadness in her on the GIF you posted. sparkling britney spears GIF

This all is even more when you saw For The Record. She just didnt want to do any of that so soon.

• Love 1
  • Like 1
52 minutes ago, MIKE_INT said:

"Circus" video was great, I was just not fan of the make-up there, in combination with hair and light eyebrows it made her look older and tired.

Also you can see sadness in her on the GIF you posted. sparkling britney spears GIF

This all is even more when you saw For The Record. She just didnt want to do any of that so soon.

I agree with you. I actually didn't notice the sadness in that gif til you pointed it out :/ Also wasn't this after they made her wait around for hours? britney spears waiting GIF That wig was awful :britdrown_britney_tears_crying_drown_ink_black: I really hate they pushed her through all of this. 

• Like 1

When i watched her videos i was the most interested in the circus videos, maybe because they are the most modern ones and I think womanizer is the first one you should watch If youve never seen her videos you can really see how creative she is, but you can tell that it was on a very low budget, especially compared to tocic and she wore very little makeup. I think radar is her best comeback video when it comes to looks

6 hours ago, LordofTheMoodRing said:

I was screaming and crying! I thought from what Perez and TMZ were posting that she was gunna end herself. I thought they pushed her over the edge. I will forever hate those muda*****z. They are unrelenting and beyond cruel. Britney 🎯 Perez in the Circus 🎪 tour intro was hilarious. The entire stadium was cheering 📣 She is precious and our baby girl! I will forever defend her and be in her corner 🤘💗🤘

I agree, I am in her corner always too. I see myself in her so she inspires me to keep it moving, despite our traumas. :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad:

Perez is a clown so who cares what he says :rihclap_rihanna_clapping_applause_yes_yas:

• Like 1
Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, Imnotcrazy said:

I was very young, but I was trying to follow Britney’s legacy because of my older sisters ( they were fan first) so I was always in awe watching Britney, but when I truly experience my own MUSIC PREMIERE by her was because of womanizer, I remember that I watch it on the website, I stay up all night so I can go into the website and watch it, I couldn’t stop watching it, I felt like I was given a pop cure to my illness for bad taste in music, she cured me, bring me back to life -didn’t know I had a second chance to reborn even when I was alive. She smile so much in the video, flirt with the camera, confidence, glimpse of goddess. I feel like even if she was in the c-ship, she knows how to handle her artistic side, she owns the environment, she’s a performer, she was born to inspired. 

Yes this song and video made me feel so good. 

:iwin_walk_flash_camera_runway_paparazzi:

Edited by JayTawndre

And i also liked that she was still having her britney image in womanizer because people always thought that she was crazy when she was showing some skin during her breakdown and when she did it in her prime people thought that she was just being a young girl or puppet but she did broke the america sweetheart thing she was not responsible for parents their kids anymore 

• Like 1

When I first heard the song I loved how catchy and cool it was bit I also was like “damn… how many times can she just repeat the word womanizer and call it lyrics?”
 :yesokay_britney_blush_blink:

I liked the video and loved the concept and how she looked so radiant but I also didn’t feel like it was like super original or groundbreaking. And I agree that the great dance routine doesn’t really come through enough. The promotional performances made up for that though.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.