What if the Onyx Tour continued?

She would have taken a break no matter what! she was tired... but I think she would still try to release Original Doll we wouldn't have had Chaotic Tv and I think we would still have had GH after the tour like TSC.

Britney Spears Kiss GIF

• Like 4
21 hours ago, thesimplelife said:

the real question is, what if she never met K-Fed? she would’ve still taken a career break but the 2007 meltdown wouldn’t have happened since it was heavily influenced by postpartum depression. She told a magazine in 2006 that she missed being on stage and performing, she would’ve made a huge comeback by her own rules. she was at her best when she took control

maybe

-Outrageous gets the video and a VMA performance ; the song peaks at #14. A kiss with Snoop at the VMAs repeats the controversy of the Madonna kiss. Britney is sl*t shamed which angers her.

-Britney catches Kfed kissing a random woman after the VMAs and is done with men for a few good years.

-Breathe on Me gets released as the 5th single in September 2004; peak at #66 on BB100 ; the highly ***ual video causes quite a backlash. Britney's *** book moment.

-Touch of My Hand is released as the sixth single in October 2004. Fearing another backash, Jive puts together a video that features behind the scenes moments from the ITZ era instead of a regular music video that fits the song's subject.

-Jive is really mad at Britney for not releasing Boom Boom as a single, so her feud with the label escalates. Also, they want to add another leg to the Onyx Hotel Tour. Exhausted and tired of the media scrutony, ***ism and double standarts, Britney refuses and talks badly about the label during interviews.

-Due to her love for her fans though, she releases a greatest hits album with two discs in March 2005. The first disc has all the hits while the second one has 10 tracks - 5 previously unreleased ones and 5 remixes. Before she takes a break in early 2005, Britney also shoots 3 music videos - I've just begun, Do Somethin and And then we kiss. These videos are fun just like the Do Somethin' one and do moderately well. 

-The Media's interest in Britney is bigger than ever. People of 2005 are eager to know what she is up to. Our girl just keeps on travelling, resting and having fun.

-In early 2006, Britney starts working on a new album.

• Love 2
  • Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.