TMZ: Britney's Family + Kevin Federline "Blindsided" by Biopic News, Tell TMZ Britney's Book Was "Full Of Lies"

Rot in hell Kevin - he’s just pissed he won’t get anymore of Britney sweet sweet money - and she’s in for a great $$$$$$ with the movie. Kiss her *** and get a job you loser piece of sh!!!t 

• Love 1
  • Like 3
32 minutes ago, Dark Willow said:

The abor**on story made Justin look bad and the viral posts make fun of him with the accent... that's it.

Fo shizz fo shiiiiiizz

99% Britney sugarcoated **** in the book, and was nice enough to hold back 

She doesn't owe these people ****.

• Love 1
  • Like 2

Jayden James turns 18 in a month.

WWW.IHEART.COM

Kevin Federline and Jamie Spears are working on a book about fatherhood. | iHeart

And the other one it says

UK.NEWS.YAHOO.COM

Kevin Federline is to write a tell-all book about Britney Spears and has teamed up with her father Jamie to work on it.

that Kevin can't write about things until the kids are 18?

So what's with this book? Is it real? Did they write it? Will it be published sometime after September 12?

The articles are from December 2022?

Are you kidding me?!? I know I’m not the only OG that lurks on this forum and has been around since well before 2007… I loved her book and was moved by reading everything that happened all back to back… but anyone who has been invested in Britney’s career and life over the years could not have been “blindsided” by literally anything in the book… so if anyone who actually is/was part of her inner circle was that speaks waaayyy more volume about them vs Britney. lawd…. Click bait. Faux Scandal - ad traffic revenue…. So dumb. 

• Love 1
  • Like 5

Please someone say tmz to tell Kevin that he has 39 days to find a job bc child support is running out

Same thing to her d rug convicted wife, its time to work *****... 

Thank you.

Edited by peacht
  • Like 2
15 hours ago, Jibreel said:

WWW.IHEART.COM

Kevin Federline and Jamie Spears are working on a book about fatherhood. | iHeart

UK.NEWS.YAHOO.COM

Kevin Federline is to write a tell-all book about Britney Spears and has teamed up with her father Jamie to work on it.

So what's with this book? Is it real? Did they write it? Will it be published sometime after September 12?

Can Kevin even write?

Matter of fact, can he even read? He is probably illiterate

15 hours ago, Jibreel said:

WWW.IHEART.COM

UK.NEWS.YAHOO.COM

No publisher cares to invest in KFed's book

• Like 2
16 hours ago, Crayboy said:

Fo shizz fo shiiiiiizz

99% Britney sugarcoated **** in the book, and was nice enough to hold back 

She doesn't owe these people ****.

If I was britney I would have shoved that guitar up Justin's ***

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.