Brooke Candy: Tate McRae is the Britney of our generation

2 hours ago, Britney Baby said:

She's some kind of Gaga/Xtina wannabe 

Do y'all listen to anything else besides Britney and 2000s popstars?

I've never heard of her in my life lmao and yep I do! A few below

BOPS ONLY!  :madance_madonna_dancing_party_bw_black_white:

People sometimes, I think, fail to remember just how BIG Britney was at her peak. She was literally EVERYWHERE. You could not escape seeing Britney, whether it be in magazines, MTV, commercials, products. She was EVERYWHERE. And she had something so incredibly unique in her star power that, IMO, really no other pop star since has been able to capture. She had IT. It was more than just the singing and the dancing. Even people who were objectively not Britney fans knew of her. I only know who Tate is from this forum. The general public is, I imagine, mostly unaware. I remember when Britney came out, and seeing her on TRL. It was another level. Of course the world and pop culture has changed since then but Britney was, and always will be, the definition of an icon. The other girls who are compared to her have their place in the industry, but Britney truly stands out in a way that other artists just can’t and don’t. 

• Love 1
  • Like 1
On 8/6/2024 at 9:46 PM, alexdaily said:

LOL I swear this is the only place where I hear about this Tate girl, but I've never heard anyone talk about her or play her songs anywhere outside of here

This. 
EVERYBODY and their grandma knew who Britney was from 1999 on. Even the people who didn’t listened to pop music knew who she was. Ain’t nobody but Tate MC Rae fans who know who Tate MC Rae is. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.