BRITNEY SPEARS SONS WHY WON'T THEY REUNITE WITH THEIR MOM?

3 minutes ago, ObsessedBritFan1 said:

Why do we think they are estranged? 

Does Britney have any custody rights? If not, perhaps their visitation is limited. 

Also, they have every right to maintain boundaries if they are uncomfortable with her conduct, behaviour, or healing process as she comes to terms with her trauma as she claims.  

There is no visitation ever since the C ship ended, they haven't wanted to see Britney. 

Sean is 18 so there's no custody battle to be had, Jayden will be 18 next month as well, Britney also gave the okay for them to move to Hawaii with their dad.

Kevin's lawyer confirmed Britney had a phone call around Mother's Day with her sons and that was it. 

Britney hasn't seen them in years.

• Like 2

Jimbo? I thought the reunion was with Mr. Colon. Anyway, I think Britney is fed up and she already sacrificed so many years for them that she doesn’t want to do that anymore and she would rather let them approach her whenever they want, if it ever happens. I’m not saying it doesn’t hurt her, but I think she gave up trying. I can’t blame her really…They backstabbed her when she needed them the most. On the other side, I can’t blame them either… I wouldn’t want to be with my mom around her self-destructive romantic relationships. 

• Like 2
7 minutes ago, GirlOnTheMoon said:

Jimbo? I thought the reunion was with Mr. Colon. Anyway, I think Britney is fed up and she already sacrificed so many years for them that she doesn’t want to do that anymore and she would rather let them approach her whenever they want, if it ever happens. I’m not saying it doesn’t hurt her, but I think she gave up trying. I can’t blame her really…They backstabbed her when she needed them the most. On the other side, I can’t blame them either… I wouldn’t want to be with my mom around her self-destructive romantic relationships. 

Her children deserted her when she was about to marry Sam Asghari though which seemed to be a healthy relationship. 

My theory is KFed advised them not to go since she didn't invite any family members.

I remember Daphne Barak said KFed didn't like Sam Asghari and didn't want him to have a relationship with his sons because he felt uncomfortable with him being so young. 

• Like 1
24 minutes ago, Lola2790 said:

Her children deserted her when she was about to marry Sam Asghari though which seemed to be a healthy relationship. 

My theory is KFed advised them not to go since she didn't invite any family members.

I remember Daphne Barak said KFed didn't like Sam Asghari and didn't want him to have a relationship with his sons because he felt uncomfortable with him being so young. 

Yes, sorry I should've specified. I meant Paul specifically. I know Exhale hates Sam and I understand some of the reasons but she looked the healthiest with him and she also looked happy.

• Love 1
  • Like 1
28 minutes ago, GirlOnTheMoon said:

Yes, sorry I should've specified. I meant Paul specifically. I know Exhale hates Sam and I understand some of the reasons but she looked the healthiest with him and she also looked happy.

Looks can be deceiving though. Look at her relationship with JT, both cheated then he pushed for the @b0rt0n.

Britney was stunning during her relationship with JT but behind closed doors it was a different story.

I think they don’t have any empathy for her and never saw her as a mom.

Their relationship was not that good before the facility time, based on the videos Kevin shared. 

The boys were brainwashed by the family and now that Britney lost her case (I mean... The settlement) they only will be on her side if they need money. They probably see Jamie as the innocent old guy and Britney the evil crazy woman who almost destroyed their family with her c-ship scandal.

If Britney is not the one with decisions over her money, they will not bother to pretend to like her. 

And I think Britney never had maturity to be a mother, she never had a good example of a mother with narcissist Lynne... and Britney had the boys too young. 

Britney not only refused to stop with the naked content even tho she knows what they think about it, she exposed her sons on social media instead of trying to talk to them privately... her current boyfriend is a dangerous person and shouldn't be near her sons. They should stay away for their own safety.

Their relationship will never be genuine without some mental health help, family therapy. 

Edited by Dark Willow
  • Love 2
  • Like 2

I wish they reunite. But i believe there is a huge trauma in their relationship. Her sons were used to make her work. Complying with that made her angry and unhappy. After years of complying she choosed her freedom. And her son was bashing her on interview. Like she needs to work on her mental health and reunite with family. This kids were raised by Kevin and they were told to film their mom so they can have a cashgrab. I don't think they see her as a mom. They see her as some freaky rich woman. But i can just speculate like all of us. Maybe there is some bigger issue with Britney complex state and behaviour. She dates a felon with 10 kids. So i can't blame her kids to not wanting to be surrounded with all that drama.

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.