BRITNEY SPEARS SONS WHY WON'T THEY REUNITE WITH THEIR MOM?

8 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

@Wendy Williams why do you think Britney's sons won't reunite with her? :idgi_dont_get_it_how_confused_what_hmm_umm_thinking:

I think they are ashamed of her + their grandparents told them things that are not true - that is, they happened differently than they claim, but what they saw and what interpretation of her behavior they received from their grandparents, aunt and father made them into people who think that she needs to be in cship and that she only lives to make money. They don't want her to have control over her destiny because that idea has been instilled in them all their lives.

What is your opinion?

• Love 1
  • Like 1
Just now, Imnotcrazy said:

Now that I think about it, this is very Gaga:

spacer.png

I love it :tiffanynod_miss_ms_ny_new_york_yes_yas_nodding_agree:

I don’t know, maybe they don’t want to :mhmnod_yes_agree_nodding:

Probably why they passed on Telephone and Quicksand.

Obviously, they don't want too, Jayden claimed when she got better, he'd see her.

I think this explains it well. Sure, things NOW are weird all around, but I think this recording explains a lot about the way they were raised and it’s very refreshing to her speak so coherently. 

The fact they would record her at 10/11 years old and send it to their deadbeat dad is basically proof of how right she probably was in this recording.

• Love 1
  • Like 7
9 minutes ago, Wendy Williams said:

I think they are ashamed of her + their grandparents told them things that are not true - that is, they happened differently than they claim, but what they saw and what interpretation of her behavior they received from their grandparents, aunt and father made them into people who think that she needs to be in cship and that she only lives to make money. They don't want her to have control over her destiny because that idea has been instilled in them all their lives.

What is your opinion?

I think partly it does have to do with things the family probably told them, I'm sure they used the crazy card and things like that.

I also think it's possible they hate her no.ode on IG, Paul Soliz, and Jayden seems to think Britney isn't doing well.

• Love 1
Just now, whenthedogscaneout said:

I think this explains it well. Sure, things NOW are weird all around, but I think this recording explains a lot about the way they were raised and it’s very refreshing to her speak so coherently. 

The fact they would record her at 10/11 years old and send it to their deadbeat dad is basically proof of how right she probably was in this recording.

Which is why now that they're both 18 just about what's the reasons now that they'll be free to hop on a plane and visit.

If they really aren’t calling her regularly, then they suck. 

if they need to live apart from her, fine go do that. I get the situation is complicated. They have a right to live their lives, etc. 

But they should be calling and texting their mama. Even if they don’t like it, suck it up boys and do the right thing.
She did so much for them and she’s having a hard time now.

Call Your Mother Reaction GIF by Originals

• Love 3

Hear me out, I think it would be best for Britney to ban everything about her sons on this forum so no extra links for tmz which means less or no money for federline when he tries to sell stories about them. Which means less stories about them which will lead to less pain and humiliation for Britney. I hope the mods will do the right thing by Britney on the forum dedicated to her. 

• Love 1
Just now, humstarr said:

Hear me out, I think it would be best for Britney to ban everything about her sons on this forum so no extra links for tmz which means less or no money for federline when he tries to sell stories about them. Which means less stories about them which will lead to less pain and humiliation for Britney. I hope the mods will do the right thing by Britney on the forum dedicated to her. 

I think when Sean and Jayden were under 18 it was different now that they're both legal adults, Jayden in just a month or so there's no reason why this shouldn't be discussed.

Britney's ran to IG and social media to drag her kids. 

• Love 2
32 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

I think partly it does have to do with things the family probably told them, I'm sure they used the crazy card and things like that.

I also think it's possible they hate her no.ode on IG, Paul Soliz, and Jayden seems to think Britney isn't doing well.

If I don't count her showing too much meat on instagram, shouldn't they respect her as a woman and as their mother and her decisions?

I mean I don't like a decision made by my mother. But that doesn't mean I don't want to see her and I still respect her for what she decided to do. 

Maybe because she’s an exhausting and toxic person to be around? We’ve seen glimpses of her personality in videos where’s she’s screaming at people, cursing nonstop, acting like a 10 year old - the boys probably prefer their quiet life in hawaii. 

Wake up, do w**d, go surf, hang out with your girlfriend, go beach, come home etc. 

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Like 3
8 minutes ago, Wendy Williams said:

If I don't count her showing too much meat on instagram, shouldn't they respect her as a woman and as their mother and her decisions?

I mean I don't like a decision made by my mother. But that doesn't mean I don't want to see her and I still respect her for what she decided to do. 

They must have amnesia because I'm sure they've seen her in Toxic, Womanizer, Criminal and other magazine covers.

Britney taking her clothes off is nothing new, they might be mad she said their skin was coarse and needed lotion?

:tiffanynod_miss_ms_ny_new_york_yes_yas_nodding_agree:

• Haha 4
4 minutes ago, KrisJ said:

Maybe because she’s an exhausting and toxic person to be around? We’ve seen glimpses of her personality in videos where’s she’s screaming at people, cursing nonstop, acting like a 10 year old - the boys probably prefer their quiet life in hawaii. 

Wake up, do w**d, go surf, hang out with your girlfriend, go beach, come home etc. 

It was reported that's why Scam allegedly tossed in the towel and couldn't take it after the alleged failed intervention. 

• Love 2
  • Like 1
3 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

They must have amnesia because I'm sure they've seen her in Toxic, Womanizer, Criminal and other magazine covers.

Britney taking her clothes off is nothing new, they might be mad she said their skin was coarse and needed lotion?

:tiffanynod_miss_ms_ny_new_york_yes_yas_nodding_agree:

She could upload a video where she changes their diapers when they were babies, they would be red with shame  :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

• Haha 2
1 hour ago, whenthedogscaneout said:

What did they “know” at 10/11 years old when they would record their own mom (acting very normal, like any other mom) without her consent and send the footage to their dad? :duh_mind_thinking_smart_meme: Mind you, she was completely monitored, medicated, “well behaved” at the time - and had a very clean and wholesome instagram page. But still, just the habit of filming her and sending it to their dad, are we gonna pretend that’s normal? 

They were obviously raised in a very certain way. And let’s not pretend we don’t know for sure they were mostly raised by the awful K Fed and his trashy gambling wife. 

Recording your parent because they're acting odd and sending it to your dad is VERY normal, especially if the kids feel unsure about the situation. Is it shady? Sure, but Britney is hardly acting "normal." 

I'm sorry, but the way she talks to them, the language she uses and the fact that she brings Robin into the conversation is very telling about their dynamic. The entire household seems chaotic. She acts like an infantile friend rather than a mother.

"And I'm scared of you because you're weird" - like really? Who says that to their child and then expects to have a healthy relationship?

But yes, let's keep pretending that the kids have no valid reason to have a complicated relationship with their mother.

Am I saying that Sean and Jayden aren't "brainwashed" to some extent? No, they probably have a narrow view of their mother, but Britney is clearly not the "oh so loving and warm mother" that she makes herself out to be.

• Love 2
  • Haha 2
2 minutes ago, Gypsy Woman said:

Recording your parent because they're acting odd and sending it to your dad is VERY normal, especially if the kids feel unsure about the situation. Is it shady? Sure, but Britney is hardly acting "normal." 

I'm sorry, but the way she talks to them, the language she uses and the fact that she brings Robin into the conversation is very telling about their dynamic. The entire household seems chaotic. She acts like an infantile friend rather than a mother.

• Haha 2
12 minutes ago, KrisJ said:

All at their moms expense. 😒

Their granddaddy is also a toxic violent drunk who drugged britney and thats why she is probably like that now but they want to see him and not her? Make it make sense. They were just raised to look at her as a cash cow. Thats all. 

• Love 3
15 minutes ago, KrisJ said:

You should shut t f up

• Like 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.